IGNORED

Who Am I

phart010

Events Helper · Posted

@phart010 perhaps you should do some genesis or something, these NES nerds will figure it out in no time 😆.  Love ya buddy and keep up the good work, this has been refreshing to read as you keep posting them, i had no clue that half of these games existed even though at one point in time i wanted to collect them cib 😆

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Jeevan said:

@phart010 perhaps you should do some genesis or something, these NES nerds will figure it out in no time 😆.  Love ya buddy and keep up the good work, this has been refreshing to read as you keep posting them, i had no clue that half of these games existed even though at one point in time i wanted to collect them cib 😆

I knew the first one and haven't been able to figure out any others since!

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

7 hours ago, Jeevan said:

I thought about opening it up to other consoles. The issue that I see is that each clue I post prompts you to search through 800 NES cover arts in Where’s Waldo fashion. If I added SNES, then there’s an additional 700 arts to search. Add Genesis, then there’s an additional 900-ish.

I am fine opening this up to whatever consoles we agree to just as long as y’all know what difficulty level you are signing up for.

7 hours ago, Jeevan said:

I thought about opening it up to other consoles. The issue that I see is that each clue I post prompts you to search through 800 NES cover arts in Where’s Waldo fashion. If I added SNES, then there’s an additional 700 arts to search. Add Genesis, then there’s an additional 900-ish.

I am fine opening this up to whatever consoles we agree to just as long as y’all know what difficulty level you are signing up for.

Edit: here’s an idea. What if I post the clue and the console it belongs to

Events Helper · Posted
Just now, phart010 said:

Edit: here’s an idea. What if I post the clue and the console it belongs to

I mean, its your game.  I was just thinking that they were getting them awfully quickly 😆.  totally up to you what you wanna do, continue with nes if u wish because everyone seems to be having fun.

3 hours ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

I knew the first one and haven't been able to figure out any others since!

Do you think people should make their correct answers hidden as spoilers?

Up to yall. Doesn’t matter to me either way but it could be more (or less) fun for others

Edited by phart010

Events Helper · Posted
7 minutes ago, Tanooki said:

Want to say Ultima or Monster in my pocket but that doesn't fit, clearly it's not shadowgate or gargoyle's quest even color tampered, nor is it monster party, anything dragon warrior-ish, or castlequest either.

ultima exodus is close, but the pupils are eyes on this, and not lines like on the exodus box!  Otherwise its pretty close haha

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

ultima exodus is close, but the pupils are eyes on this, and not lines like on the exodus box!  Otherwise its pretty close haha

Agreed I remembered the art on that one so I double checked, it's why I bothered even making that post then thinking of others that didn't cut it too.  They all have some variation of a gargoyle or style type monster on the cover but no matches.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1