CasualCart's Ink-tober 2022

T-Pac

• 3 weeks later...
Events Team · Posted
1 hour ago, ThePhleo said:

4B1C035F-AC8A-472D-9B88-C2E02BD943B5.jpeg.6508b0de781c866b92d2244fe81002a5.jpeg

It’s even more glorious in person @CasualCart

thank you 🙂 

So jealous of that Abadox sketch, haha. Still crossing my fingers one of these days I'll be able to get one of those hyper-detailed drawings from him in one of these Ink-tobers. One of these days...

15 minutes ago, ZeldaFreak said:

So jealous of that Abadox sketch, haha. Still crossing my fingers one of these days I'll be able to get one of those hyper-detailed drawings from him in one of these Ink-tobers. One of these days...

Next Inktober, I'll suggest he give it to you then (if he does an Inktober 23, and IF he gives the drawings away that is)

I of course will have to come up with some seriously tortuous request to make it extra special.

• Love 1

Events Team · Posted
21 minutes ago, Code Monkey said:

Who got my suggestion last year? I didn't realize these were done on paper, I thought they were only digital and missed the giveaway. I suggested A Boy and His Blob last year.

I did actually! It's currently in a frame along with all the other Ink-tober sketches I got from that year, along with that awesome Shadow Link CC did for me. It's one of my favorite sketches from that year. I could send it to you if you'd like, I'm gonna be hanging up the sketches I got this year in that frame alongside last year's sketches anyway, so I'll be taking down the frame and moving the art around soon anyway.

1 hour ago, ZeldaFreak said:

I did actually! It's currently in a frame along with all the other Ink-tober sketches I got from that year, along with that awesome Shadow Link CC did for me. It's one of my favorite sketches from that year. I could send it to you if you'd like, I'm gonna be hanging up the sketches I got this year in that frame alongside last year's sketches anyway, so I'll be taking down the frame and moving the art around soon anyway.

I really love A Boy And His Blob, it's just such a charming game and character design. However, you got dibs, you can keep it. I would like to have it if you ever part with it though, please think of me first.