IGNORED

VGS Weekly Contest - Tournament Round 1 - Popeye

BeaIank

Events Team · Posted
30 minutes ago, Richardhead said:

What the fuck kind of controller is that, undisputed video boxing champ of the world?  I wish I was as good as you at Fight Night.  I suck so bad though.  You always kick my ass, even when I'm Tyson.

Thas a fucking 8Bitdo SN30 Pro GB edition.  Dope as fuck.  Use it for the Switch.  I can't even use the joy cons or the official pro controller anymore. 

15737118338243630318982441560519.thumb.jpg.e23a731a6741b1aeb9ef5916024683be.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, JamesRobot said:

Thas a fucking 8Bitdo SN30 Pro GB edition.  Dope as fuck.  Use it for the Switch.  I can't even use the joy cons or the official pro controller anymore. 

15737118338243630318982441560519.thumb.jpg.e23a731a6741b1aeb9ef5916024683be.jpg

Goddammit. We gotta stream me kicking your ass at some fight night. Set the record straight. Oh wait, we can’t.😂

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, SuperJimtendo said:

It gets pronounced se-vodka, schwedkuh, su-vokka on the regular.

You got me going...

I “managed” (ordered with the telzan and received from vendors) the liquor store for Walgreens on Big Pine Key for a couple years. I bet I drank thousands of airplane bottles (McCormick and platinum) and smoke a doobie during break. I was ripped in there but the locals loved it. The homeless guys, the wine o’s, the alcoholics, the fancies... good times. I made an executive decision and put pepperoni and cheese sticks in the beer cooler. 
I couldn’t keep enough 1/2 pint skol on the shelf for the homeless, my best seller honestly. I use to sell them boiled eggs for $0.50 they loved it. 

• Haha 2

Events Team · Posted
3 hours ago, buttheadrulesagain said:

It's successor, the SN30 Pro+ is hailed as probably the best Switch controller.

P1120542.JPG

I saw those.  I can't get past the tacked on playstation handles.  What I would really want in that configuration, is a swapped dpad and joystick, like an xbox controller. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, JamesRobot said:

I saw those.  I can't get past the tacked on playstation handles.  What I would really want in that configuration, is a swapped dpad and joystick, like an xbox controller. 

It's not that bad, it's pretty confortable. Also, it is fully customizable: can map the buttons anyway you want and the sensitivity of the L2/R2 triggers, AND the joysticks. The triggers are analog (though the Swith does not support it, but can work in PC I guess). I saw a reviewer saying that it's much better than the previous one if you use it with a smartphone and it's clip.