IGNORED

VGS Weekly Contest - Tournament Round 1 - Popeye

BeaIank

12 minutes ago, skinnygrinny said:

@Bearcat-Doug we would love to see you come back and play in the contest but we all know your stuck in that rocking chair at the nursery home eating tapioca and watching clown shows. 

CM Punk came back to the WWE last night, so never say never. Don't make me come out of retirement for the first full VGS season next year and remind you who the icon, the show stopper and the main event is! Just ask Shane and Bimmy how that went for them. You know not to mess with the original Hall of Fame weekly contest trash talker!

Edited by Bearcat-Doug

34 minutes ago, skinnygrinny said:

@Bearcat-Doug we would love to see you come back and play in the contest but we all know your stuck in that rocking chair at the nursery home eating tapioca and watching clown shows. 

Well since next year is going to be the first VGS season and everyone is starting over, be careful what you wish for, you just might get it!

Events Team · Posted
6 hours ago, BeaIank said:

In a massive plot twist, I now know which game will be the final game for the tournament.

And how evil the ruleset will be! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

Indeed, Bea and I exchanged a few nasty pms earlier today and put our fingers on that final game and rules.

But given how evil the rules are, I have pity on you guys so I'll share some hints from time to time to help you figure out the game.

Hint #1 :

Spoiler

It is a NES game.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, guillavoie said:

Indeed, Bea and I exchanged a few nasty pms earlier today and put our fingers on that final game and rules.

But given how evil the rules are, I have pity on you guys so I'll and share some hints from time to time to help you figure out the game.

Hint #1 :

Hide contents

It is a NES game.

Damn you for that hint. I wanted it to be a surprise! 😠

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, guillavoie said:

But given how evil the rules are, I have pity on you guys so I'll and share some hints from time to time to help you figure out the game.

Hint #1 :

Reveal hidden contents

It is a NES game.

I was hoping it would be an Atari Jaguar game!

4 hours ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

CM Punk came back to the WWE last night, so never say never. Don't make me come out of retirement for the first full VGS season next year and remind you who the icon, the show stopper and the main event is! Just ask Shane and Bimmy how that went for them. You know not to mess with the original Hall of Fame weekly contest trash talker!

You better settle down little buddy. You haven’t picked up a nes controller in so long you wouldn’t know select from start. I bet you don’t even remember the Konami code. I bet you can’t even get through mega man 3 without using all your E cans I bet you play on channel 4 oooooohhhhh!!!

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, skinnygrinny said:

You better settle down little buddy. You haven’t picked up a nes controller in so long you wouldn’t know select from start. I bet you don’t even remember the Konami code. I bet you can’t even get through mega man 3 without using all your E cans I bet you play on channel 4 oooooohhhhh!!!

You sure about that?

spacer.png