IGNORED

VGS Weekly Contest - Tournament Round 1 - Popeye

BeaIank

Events Team · Posted
52 minutes ago, mbd39 said:

There's like two seconds to get a picture on the game over screen. I recommend pausing and getting a pic on round 3.

Yeah true,  use the pause button to take your pic. That's always the safer method when it is an option.

And by all means, post whatever best score you guys have before the end of the contest, whatever when you took the picture. We screwed up the rules, not you guys. I was changing rules for whatever new scores/pics you would make till the end.

Events Team · Posted
2 minutes ago, Richardhead said:

I feel that taking a picture at the end of round three, then taking a picture at the beginning of round 4 should be good. Maybe I’m wrong about that though. That’s what I did. Showing the score was the same at the beginning of round 4 as the end of round 3. 

Technically speaking, someone could play some more on round 4 and then take their pic and there would be no way to catch that. Again, not saying you guys would do it, just stating what is the perfect time to take your pic.

I repeat guys, post whatever best score you have before the end of the contest, whatever the form of the picture.

3 minutes ago, guillavoie said:

Technically speaking, someone could play some more on round 4 and then take their pic and there would be no way to catch that. Again, not saying you guys would do it, just stating what is the perfect time to take your pic.

I repeat guys, post whatever best score you have before the end of the contest, whatever the form of the picture.

The score at the end of round 3 should match up with the score at the beginning of round 4. That was my thinking.

74DC2EA2-9FF5-4167-A086-024185E7FA7A.jpeg

60D61B15-06ED-4DD2-ACEF-0AC1CF38453B.jpeg

15 minutes ago, Californication said:

Can't find the tapes. I bought popeye for myvgf a while back and she owns excite bike and she has nobidea where they are. Is there someone behind me that we couls let jump in?

Emulators are allowed if you want to get  a quick score in.

• Like 1