IGNORED

Super Jeff

Gloves

4 minutes ago, Gloves said:

It just seems super odd still to me, like, it was on Craigslist here in (or near) Toronto. I could have been at dude's house in 20 minutes.  

Except you couldn't have, as the guy never got back to you.

Maybe it was in Texas all along. The Texas guy threw it up on Toronto Craigslist to make it look more legit, to make it "established"...

5 minutes ago, fcgamer said:

Maybe it was in Texas all along. The Texas guy threw it up on Toronto Craigslist to make it look more legit, to make it "established"...

It sounds to me more like they were specifically targeting Gloves, or at least someone here on VGS... The word spread super quick, suspiciously so in fact...

• Like 1

Administrator · Posted
5 minutes ago, fcgamer said:

I dunno man, feels like a stretch. Texas and Toronto... May as well be a world apart, nothing at all to do with each other. 

Then again who knows. I forget who (RH?) but someone in HERE reached out to the seller and they said a friend or something gave it to them. Fishy. 

Fascinating.  @fcgamer did you see my post with the person that posted about it on twitter?  I got the assumption it was another one.  I wonder if you can see if it was the same on that was put on feebay.  Regarding the auction, the ebay id had 'girl' in it and was in Texas, and the twitter post I found was of a girl with a latin last name.  I tried to find where she was located but couldn't.

*EDIT* Looking thru the twitter comments, it was posted the twitter user just found it on ebay and shared it.

Edited by guitarzombie
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, guitarzombie said:

Fascinating.  @fcgamer did you see my post with the person that posted about it on twitter?  I got the assumption it was another one.  I wonder if you can see if it was the same on that was put on feebay.  Regarding the auction, the ebay id had 'girl' in it and was in Texas, and the twitter post I found was of a girl with a latin last name.  I tried to find where she was located but couldn't.

*EDIT* Looking thru the twitter comments, it was posted the twitter user just found it on ebay and shared it.

I think we had established it was the same machine due to some creases / wear being the same in all the pictures, plus allegedly someone had contacted the seller who claimed that their friend had given it to them.

11 hours ago, Gloves said:

I dunno man, feels like a stretch. Texas and Toronto... May as well be a world apart, nothing at all to do with each other. 

Then again who knows. I forget who (RH?) but someone in HERE reached out to the seller and they said a friend or something gave it to them. Fishy. 

It was me.  I responded back to them and also asked for additional photos.  I was ghosted.

17 hours ago, fcgamer said:

As an aside, I know this is subjective, but the text itself even feels like someone is just taking the piss or something. I mean, bootleg stuff often has funny text, but the text here feels too much, even for that.

Yeah. "The harmony of forget"? I'm not quite buying that. 

• Like 1

Oooh that's a nice one, seems like the conversation we were having about the 110in1 looking familiar but not.  It is a more common count I think but still.

We should at least monitor the sellers feedback, I'm curious to see what someone might post when the receive that asininely overpriced $700 doorstop.

2 hours ago, fcgamer said:

This is getting weirder and weirder.  Guy is also lying.  Someone on Reddit posted that these kids are stock photos: I think they were posted about 10 years ago so there’s no way this thing is from 1992.  Someone’s trying to create a fake “rare” product.

19 minutes ago, RH said:

This is getting weirder and weirder.  Guy is also lying.  Someone on Reddit posted that these kids are stock photos: I think they were posted about 10 years ago so there’s no way this thing is from 1992.  Someone’s trying to create a fake “rare” product.

Well that box looks almost the same dimensions as the ones we use for our snack boxes. It's a corrugated box, standard dimensions, probably 31.5 X 23 X 10 or something.

Famiclones did not come in that type of box or even corrugated boxes for that matter.

Edited by fcgamer