IGNORED

POLL: Who do you expect will win? (NOT who do you want to win)

phart010

Who do you expect will win?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you expect will win?

• Donald John Trump
    • Joseph Robinette Biden Jr.

31 minutes ago, Reed Rothchild said:

Ah yes.  The true swamp.  The two party system.

To truly begin draining the swamp, we'd need congress to pass sweeping reform of itself.  Single six and four year terms.  Reduced income and possibly forfeiture of assets.  Campaign and lobby reform. 

Make the office a public service.  One that leaves you a poor public servant, unconcerned with reelection, or beholden to anyone.

Of course that will never happen because those people control their own fate, so the system is corrupt as fuck.

100% support this platform. This country is a disgrace from its roots. 

1 hour ago, Tulpa said:

The other thing  I think we need is limited campaign time. Candidates spend half of their time (or most of their time like Trump did) campaigning for re-election. Limit it to like six months.

As someone who's not American (I'm Canadian) even your six month idea seems ridiculous to me...  SIX MONTHS to campaign!?!?  Do you Americans realize that the entire rest of the world spends a tiny fraction of the amount of time you guys do campaigning and voting for our elected public officials...

Edited by Dr. Morbis

5 minutes ago, Dr. Morbis said:

As someone who's not American (I'm Canadian) even your six month idea seems ridiculous to me...  SIX MONTHS to campaign!?!?  Do you Americans realize that the entire rest of the world spends a tiny fraction of the amount of time you guys do campaigning and voting for our elected public officials...

Baby steps. A year and a half is considered speedy here. 😛

8 minutes ago, Dr. Morbis said:

There are a lot of things the rest of the world does that makes more sense than what we do. Damn near everything here is archaic.

Like when that Irish girl was visiting our lab and she and I were out drinking one night and she told me she’ll be damned before she calls chips “fries” and crisps “chips.”

• Like 2

Donald Trump isn't pleased at all. He just posted this on twitter.

This man is about to go nuclear...I wonder if an emergency impeachment will have to be done? This time, an ACTUAL full blown impeachment.

He is clearly not going to concede peacefully.

Edited by ThePhleo
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Editorials Team · Posted
6 minutes ago, cartman said:

The George Soros-funded votecounters did the president dirty the fix was in even before the voting began

Damn that Soros! Has his hand in everything!  The stock exchange, the media, my missing keys... total snake in the grass!

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Tulpa said:

The other thing  I think we need is limited campaign time. Candidates spend half of their time (or most of their time like Trump did) campaigning for re-election. Limit it to like six months.

If we're being honest Trump has been campaigning for four years. That's part of the reason why he ran out of money over a month before the election.

1 minute ago, Californication said:

Wish George Soros would of used some of those vote counters for the down ballot races. I guess he didn't want any legislation passed.

Yeah, I don't get it, the left rigs the election for president, but leaves Mitch McConnell in place? The dude who arguably does even more damage to a progressive agenda?

• Like 2