IGNORED

VGS Homebrew on the Horizon

Scrobins

On 10/2/2020 at 4:34 AM, Scrobins said:

Added F-O and Utakata Synopsis for the Famicom, which will be released soon by Lsound68/Lscreate.

Scrobins I was looking today, I saw they were under the pre-orders closed / soon to be released section.

Were there preorders for these two games? I was looking for a link to try to purchase these, but I couldn't find anything. Did I somehow miss the boat? Hopefully not, I was looking forward to the F-0 game.

For the Japanese releases its a huge nightmare to try to get them as a foreigner, I think, maybe we can try to arrange something for these releases to make it easier for us westerners to snag. 

Moderator · Posted

Pre-orders haven’t opened yet, but from reading the developer’s posts I believe the games have been finished and a release is imminent.

I need to talk with Justin to learn how he built his relationship with Impact Soft so I can maybe open a pipeline for our members.

• Like 1

Moderator · Posted

With pre-orders closed, I've moved Dead Tomb to Category 2 (meaning the game is no longer in-development, pre-orders have closed, but it is not yet available).

I've also moved a number of in-development Category 3 games to limbo in Category 4 because there has been either no recent news or recent news suggests these games won't be completed in the near future.

Moderator · Posted
22 minutes ago, Broke Studio said:

Just saw that Saturday Man for the NES is in PART IV, however, the game is still under development and should be released early 2021. Hope it helps 🙂

Thanks! I put it there just because I haven't seen many updates, but it's good to know it's still in the works.