VGS Homebrew on the Horizon

Scrobins

Moderator · Posted
2 hours ago, ecmyers said:

A couple of Famicom games that aren't on the list yet:

Haradius Zero: https://impactsoft.booth.pm/
NES release in the works, with Infinite NES Lives, I believe:

And Astro Ninja Man: https://www.kadenken.com/view/item/000000001072

Exciting news for sure! I’ll add an update when an order link is available. But since both were already released for the famicom, they’ve been in the Almanac thread. 

Moderator · Posted
47 minutes ago, dale_coop said:

Haha, yeah, the game is finished: 
https://www.videogamesage.com/topic/2793-kubo-3/

NES cartridges are available by contacting me (currently cart only... and a new complete in box edition, for the summer).

In that case I'm also going to make an entry for you in the Almanac since a cart-only option is already available. What is the price for the cart you're selling now?

46 minutes ago, Scrobins said:

In that case I'm also going to make an entry for you in the Almanac since a cart-only option is already available. What is the price for the cart you're selling now?

Oh, thank you 🙂
Cart only is 30$ (+8$ shipping to USA)
The CIB will be around 40$ (+15$ shipping to USA)...

Edited by dale_coop

Moderator · Posted

Added Where is my body for the GB. This was a tricky one, it is currently live on Kickstarter but unless it receives $13k in the next few hours, it will not meet its goal. The dev continues to work on it, so I think the best place to put it for now is in the in-development category.

I look forward to more updates, thanks yet again to @Deadeye for the tip on Greenboy Games. The dev has other games on the site, but it is unclear if they are available but temporarily out of stock, or are about to be released, so I will wait for confirmation one way or the other before adding them to either list.

• Like 1

Moderator · Posted

Dana Puch just relaunched her Kickstarter for the GB homebrew Where is my body? A higher tier includes a bundle for other GB homebrews Micro Doctor, Lunar Journey, and Submarine 9.

I have also moved the chiptune soundtrack of A Hole New World to the Almanac now that pre-orders are shipping.

Awesome, was funny, I'd been meaning to inquire about getting the nes version of the game, but hadn't gotten around to it, then this shows up.

Backed!

Will share this with a few other friends if mine, Ive always thought this game looked quite fun.

Moderator · Posted
5 minutes ago, fcgamer said:

Awesome, was funny, I'd been meaning to inquire about getting the nes version of the game, but hadn't gotten around to it, then this shows up.

Backed!

Will share this with a few other friends if mine, Ive always thought this game looked quite fun.

I suspect if this goes well, First Press Games will do more homebrew collaborations to bring more games to the Famicom.