IGNORED

VGS Homebrew on the Horizon

Scrobins

Moderator · Posted

Moved Orange Island back to available to pre-order, moved Ploid to open for its newly launched Kickstarter, and added the Famicom game Blazing Rangers to in-development. Also to those watching it, the makers of Flea have announced their Kickstarter will launch February 29. And for those paying attention to the grapevine, Trophy may launch around then as well Twitter, Trophy will release in the middle of next week!

Edited by Scrobins

Moderator · Posted

And for you Genesis fans out there, Arkagis Revolution is up for pre-order through Broke Studio! See revised link in OP. For those who haven't heard of it, it's a mode 7-like shooter that Sik has been teasing on Sega-16 for awhile. Check out that thread here.

Edited by Scrobins

Moderator · Posted

Foxy Land for the Genesis now available for pre-order! You may have seen this game on Indiegogo though they didn't reach their funding goal. For those following PSCD Games, they are also working on a Genesis demake of Resident Evil; you can see some of their work on Twitter.

Moderator · Posted
15 minutes ago, ecmyers said:

Wow, there's a lot going on! FYI, I still see Trophy under "In Development." Thanks for all the work keeping this current!

Thanks! Sometimes I'm so excited to announce something is available to order that I don't delete it from in-development.

Moderator · Posted

Updated to update links, move a few games into Part II's limbo section (meaning pre-orders have closed but game isn't available yet OR game has been announced as completed but pre-orders not open yet), and move Rollie back to open pre-orders now that The 6502 Collective has opened their store.

• The topic was pinned