IGNORED

VGS Homebrew on the Horizon

Scrobins

3 hours ago, Deadeye said:

Can't speak for Mister, but they work for Nt Mini / Nt Mini Noir.  I haven't run into incompatibilities on my end using the carts.  On the everdrive, GTROM games are not fully compatible, if you go the ROM route.  

Luckily they’re compatible on the AVS. The only newish homebrew that won’t work on the current AVS firmware is Jay & Silent Bob’s Mall Brawl; you have to roll the firmware back for that one to work properly. Still hoping for another firmware update because rolling the firmware back loses some good settings.

• Like 1

Homebrew Team · Posted
53 minutes ago, WaverBoy said:

Luckily they’re compatible on the AVS. The only newish homebrew that won’t work on the current AVS firmware is Jay & Silent Bob’s Mall Brawl; you have to roll the firmware back for that one to work properly. Still hoping for another firmware update because rolling the firmware back loses some good settings.

That is worth mentioning.  Jay & Silent Mall Brawl works fully on Nt Mini Noir, but has graphical glitches on Nt Mini.

• Like 1

Moderator · Posted
2 minutes ago, a3quit4s said:

Howdy homebrew experts, I have a quick question. I ordered Jim Power for NES the other day and it says it is at pre order status I was digging around to look for an ETA because the Kickstarter appears to be done. Come up empty thought you all might know. 

I remember the Kickstarter updates for this mentioning delays due to him getting parts such as shells and boxes. It’s possible he is experiencing delays again as he orders another round of materials to process a post-KS run.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Scrobins said:

I remember the Kickstarter updates for this mentioning delays due to him getting parts such as shells and boxes. It’s possible he is experiencing delays again as he orders another round of materials to process a post-KS run.

I actually just got an email that it shipped. I should have more patience lol

Moderator · Posted
7 minutes ago, Svambo said:

What's that Super Paw-n you mention in the SNES in development section? I cannot find anything about it ...

Mega Cat Studios started teasing it on their twitter in reference to Piepacker, and when our own Justin Orenich asked, they responded it would also receive a physical release on SNES carts.