IGNORED

Beat Every N64 Game - 2022 - 189/303

Splain

48 minutes ago, ZeldaFreak said:

In my experience any time I did that I would just get my ass kicked.

Any tips for the Zerg missions? Doing the first one right now.

As Jeevan said, zerg rushes are a good strategy for the earlier missions. I'm by no means a RTS master but watch a few youtube videos on some of the missions you're doing and the tactics they use. They will be invaluable as you go along. I did have someone I used to watch for tips but I can't find them anymore.

53 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

roger, i await your orders!  I will complete on wed/thurs next week if u don't.  In fact, if u wanna focus on f zero i can knock it off and you can just finish that racing game!

I'm happy for you to take it over. It's definitely a game I will be chipping at throughout the year and wouldn't have it done any time soon. I'd rather see someone knock it off then wait around :)

• Like 1

Events Team · Posted
7 minutes ago, Reed Rothchild said:

Pile on the hydralisks, cruisers, and carriers.  Those were my go-tos

Yeah, I figured out in the last couple Terran missions that the cruisers are absolutely insane if you get all the upgrades for them, so I'm definitely gonna lean heavily on the beefier units in the future.

• The title was changed to Beat Every N64 Game - 2022 - 150/303
  • The title was changed to Beat Every N64 Game - 2022 - 152/303
1 hour ago, Splain said:

Mario Party. It takes so long to get 100 stars. Might as well plow straight into Mario Party 2.

2iJybe2.png

A trick for Mario party 1 is to put all players as CPU then on the last turn make it 4 player. Still takes a while but you aren’t doing all the hard work haha.

• Wow! 1

Events Team · Posted

Hey @Splain, Jeeves brought up a good point that back in 2020, apparently the requirements to complete Starcraft 64 was to just get the cheat code you apparently get at the end of the first 3 original chapters, not including Brood War

unknown.png

However now the requirements are to complete all chapters, including Brood Wars. So, do I only have to get that cheat code at the end of the original 3 chapters, or do I have to beat everything for it to count?

......Please have mercy on me, I don't want to be spending the rest of my life playing Starcraft 😅

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, ZeldaFreak said:

Hey @Splain, Jeeves brought up a good point that back in 2020, apparently the requirements to complete Starcraft 64 was to just get the cheat code you apparently get at the end of the first 3 original chapters, not including Brood War

unknown.png

However now the requirements are to complete all chapters, including Brood Wars. So, do I only have to get that cheat code at the end of the original 3 chapters, or do I have to beat everything for it to count?

......Please have mercy on me, I don't want to be spending the rest of my life playing Starcraft 😅

This was updated because it was incorrect and I let Splain know so he updated it. Getting the cheat code isn’t the end of the game haha.

Not sure why it just said get the cheat code to begin with though.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Events Team · Posted
7 minutes ago, Brickman said:

This was updated because it was incorrect and I let Splain know so he updated it. Getting the cheat code isn’t the end of the game haha.

Not sure why it just said get the cheat code to begin with though.

...So that means I do still have to play through the entire thing...

fcadf5d6-3f98-4481-b5ea-9cf743bc5d70

• Haha 1
  • Sad 2

22 minutes ago, ZeldaFreak said:

...So that means I do still have to play through the entire thing...

fcadf5d6-3f98-4481-b5ea-9cf743bc5d70

Haha yep basically it’s all my fault. Which is why I did mention it might be worth splitting up because I think most sites say it’s 80+hours to complete.

You definitely will be a gamer god in my eyes if you finish it, I hope we also finish the rest of them though haha.

• Agree 1

Events Helper · Posted
3 minutes ago, Brickman said:

Haha yep basically it’s all my fault. Which is why I did mention it might be worth splitting up because I think most sites say it’s 80+hours to complete.

You definitely will be a gamer god in my eyes if you finish it, I hope we also finish the rest of them though haha.

@ZeldaFreak is definitely a "gamer" god........

Events Team · Posted
26 minutes ago, Brickman said:

Oh I'll still get through it no problem, it's not about the difficulty of it, it's about how fuckin' long it's taking, haha.

21 minutes ago, Brickman said:

ZF at the start of his StarCraft endeavour.

ZF now:

sad black and white GIF

I mean, I never thought I would actually enjoy the experience, so the second one definitely still applies to when I first agreed to this, haha.

• Haha 1

Events Helper · Posted
39 minutes ago, ZeldaFreak said:

Oh I'll still get through it no problem, it's not about the difficulty of it, it's about how fuckin' long it's taking, haha.

I mean, I never thought I would actually enjoy the experience, so the second one definitely still applies to when I first agreed to this, haha.

if it makes u feel any better I'm playing rampage right now 😆 

4 hours ago, Jeevan said:

I think I found the second worst thing next to Starcraft 64 @ZeldaFreak.......

Falling asleep playing Rampage and dieing on level 1XX and not being awake to save yourself.........

I did play it through a second time 😒 😩

TnmaDLi.jpg       MInSR9U.jpg

My daughter just wanted to play through this with me and I had to remind her of hitting the wall of excruciating monotony by level 40