IGNORED

Halloween bingo submissions thread!

Jeevan

15 hours ago, Jeevan said:

Woo, caught up now, lol, thanks for sharing @LutherDestroysTheGond and congrats on the second kid!  @Avgn Gamer you had me shaking in my boots 😆 and i hate battle turds as well 😉  @JamesRobot if you get the skeleton post pics of you and him riding 😆

BATTLE TURDDSSSSSSS

• Like 1

Member · Posted

My Favorite Decoration:  Actual Baby Tyrannosaurus Skull !!

Holliday?   .........   for Hallo- what?

If you're wondering why it's not up, it hangs by a long invisible thread that also ties the jaw to the skull proper which I currently need to rethread... so it may have to spend the weekend comfortably seated on a Sp00000oooooky old piece of antique furniture...

Baby Tyranosaurus Skull.png

Edited by PII
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Horror Movie Review:

Ghost in the Machine (1993)

Ghostinthemachine poster.jpg

I found this film in the depths of HBOMax, to my pleasant surprise it was actually pretty entertaining.  Some of the acting is a bit laughable, but the 90s vibe is strong and is quite amusing/enjoyable now.  I actually went into it thinking it was PG13 for some reason, but it's R, and I think that helped it age a bit better. It actually has some pretty creative horror/kill scenes and the movie doesn't waste much time at only about 90 mins.  Don't want to give away too much, but might be worth a watch especially if early 90s techno future/computer stuff interests you.  It's pretty fun.

Favorite Seasonal Drink:

A nice warm Spiced Apple Cider (homemade, whole cinnamon stick, orange zest, nutmeg, clove)

cider_01.thumb.jpeg.9b3d9659fd14c4599abefb70ff1f1315.jpeg

Spooky Drawing/Art

"The Blue Ghost | Sharedata Chiller " by nesmaster14

blueghost_003.png.d710297b19e05f60e4faaff4a55dc510.png

(it's about a mysterious NES release), spo00oky!

Edited by nesmaster14
added seasonal drink, added spooky art
  • Like 4

Member · Posted

Here's my submission for Create a spooky video game character:  Hand drawn or sprite original character.

PUMPKINCHASER.gif.1f55479a5447bfd03731b6c375a91a7d.gif

pumpkinchaser.thumb.jpg.bf310f6d68a2d43d0dc766b4818985bd.jpg

My son and I made the Pumpkinchaser.  It's one of those obnoxious enemies that roam around on platforms waiting for you to jump onto it just so it can knock you off.  I couldn't get the lines on the sprite to look right so I left them off, these kind of things always looked better in the manuals anyway.  We made a sprite for his version too, but the Piskel site froze up and we couldn't save it off.  It seems that his Pumpkinchaser is also a space alien.

EDIT:
My son redid his sprite:
ds_cool.gif.7dd6945271f8e6cc3ff7d241457709c3.gif

Edited by Jicsan
Added a gif
  • Like 3
  • Love 2

Events Team · Posted
4 minutes ago, NESfiend said:

My favorite fall drink. I buy a case of cans and put a cooler on the porch for thirsty parents of tricker-trearers, so it counts @Jeevan, ya stingy bastard 

20211031_125850.jpg

Justin Timberlake What GIF

I believe this is your "year round" drink as you post about it quite often 😆