IGNORED

Halloween bingo submissions thread!

Jeevan

MemberPosted

馃 RobotReviews: Antlers

Guillermo Del Toro's newest offering delivers the goods in this deeply disturbing genre flick.聽 It definitely has Del Toro's stamp serving up delectably intense scares and gore in the events surrounding his real world damaged characters.聽聽

No gimmicks with this one.聽 Great tension supported by believable effects and solid acting, particularly from the child actor portraying the creepy main character, Lucas.聽聽

Antlers comes in at a slim trim 100 minutes and character development may leave a little to be desired but the plot moves forward without suffering.聽 It would be difficult describing the plot without giving too much away, just know that Del Toro gives a fantastic impression of foreboding without showing too much of the monster until the time is just right.

I give it a 4/5 meat clevers.聽 Must see for any fan of Del Toro or the genre in general.

• Like 2

Events TeamPosted

Alright,

The names are drawn!!!!!!聽 I felt weird only giving out 2 gift cards, so I went and got a third for you all to spread the love a little more!聽 That being said, the following folks got a $20 nintendo eshop gift card!聽聽

@ZeldaFan042

@LutherDestroysTheGond

@JamesRobot

I will be pm'ing you all with your digital codes and if for some reason you do not want it, let me know and we can do another draw for the next person!聽聽

Thanks again for joining in, I will be getting your charms out to you shortly!聽聽

鉂わ笍

--Jeeves

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Wow! 1
  • Love 2

MemberPosted
7 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

Alright,

The names are drawn!!!!!!聽 I felt weird only giving out 2 gift cards, so I went and got a third for you all to spread the love a little more!聽 That being said, the following folks got a $20 nintendo eshop gift card!聽聽

@ZeldaFan042

@LutherDestroysTheGond

@JamesRobot

I will be pm'ing you all with your digital codes and if for some reason you do not want it, let me know and we can do another draw for the next person!聽聽

Thanks again for joining in, I will be getting your charms out to you shortly!聽聽

鉂わ笍

--Jeeves

Aw cool!聽 Thank you, Jeevesy!

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

Alright,

@ZeldaFan042

@LutherDestroysTheGond

@JamesRobot

鉂わ笍

--Jeeves

Thank you!聽 Great event and it was really cool for you to put together.聽 Happy Halloween everyone!

• Like 3

Just now, Jeevan said:

Alright,

@ZeldaFan042

@LutherDestroysTheGond

@JamesRobot

鉂わ笍

--Jeeves

I'm not here for the money.......I'm here for that sweet sweet charm

• Like 2
  • Agree 2

Events TeamPosted
Just now, FireHazard51 said:

I'm not here for the money.......I'm here for that sweet sweet charm

You got it, along with everyone else, if not shoot me a message!聽 Thanks again for partaking all!聽 Was a blast to see the participation!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

On 11/3/2021 at 10:44 PM, Avgn Gamer said:

This was a lot of fun聽

And聽that's聽the actual reason why I participated,聽not because of聽the money or because I was expecting a charm.聽It motivated me聽to get back聽to playing聽the Ghostbusters game for Switch, and finally beat it (and just in time not only for Halloween, but also the new Ghostbusters movie).聽The 4th of July/Canada Day contest was also fun.

Edited by MegaMan52
  • Like 2