IGNORED

VGS NES Weekly Contest - Adventure of Dino Riki

BeaIank

20 minutes ago, Richardhead said:

Wait…. Why the fuck was surpassing me me your goal this week? 
That said. You better get gud fucker. I have a better score than your garbage 192k bullshit score. 

You should feel complimented. And dougs dumbass should too. Consistently good scores without packing years of playtime into a week, looking at code, or being a cyborg like bert. Your scores are a good weekly barometer for whats legit but human.

And, dick, since when it is a surprise I try to beat you each week? Ive made it quite clear. Oh and I see doug just posted hes done for the fifth time in two weeks. So he isnt. Sonsa a bitches. Ive had a shit week too and need some of richies whiskey.

Buddy coming by for beers and games tonight, but I doubt he will have much interest in watching me try to top you both, so your good til at least tomorrow night. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, NESfiend said:

You should feel complimented. And dougs dumbass should too. Consistently good scores without packing years of playtime into a week, looking at code, or being a cyborg like bert. Your scores are a good weekly barometer for whats legit but human.

And, dick, since when it is a surprise I try to beat you each week? Ive made it quite clear. Oh and I see doug just posted hes done for the fifth time in two weeks. So he isnt. Sonsa a bitches. Ive had a shit week too and need some of richies whiskey.

Buddy coming by for beers and games tonight, but I doubt he will have much interest in watching me try to top you both, so your good til at least tomorrow night. 

Good to know that I'm safe for another night. I can't have that stress keeping me awake all night. If I don't get a chance to play in the morning I will be done for the week since I don't see myself having any decent amount of time over the weekend.

Edited by Bearcat-Doug

8 minutes ago, NESfiend said:

Not a bad whiskey for $20. Gotta lady to see in a bit though, so I’m done for the night. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

I'm old and have bad knees so I have a doctor's note.

Last week I told a judge that someone with bad knees should really be excused from the rule barring probationers from injesting Marijuana. Didnt go over great. Avoid richies place if you are on paper

• Disagree 1

3 minutes ago, NESfiend said:

Last week I told a judge that someone with bad knees should really be excused from the rule barring probationers from injesting Marijuana. Didnt go over great. Avoid richies place if you are on paper

If I'm at his place it's legal since he lives in Colorado right? 

16 hours ago, Richardhead said:

Probably not if you are on probation in a state that it’s prohibited.

Correct. My state has medical, but not recreational and my area is right by border to a recreational state. Lots of probationers cross over, hang out at richies house for a few hours, then piss hot when they back. You all should pray it doesnt go recreational at fed level. If that happens, Ill have a LOT less to do at work and my contest scores will be through the roof

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

59 minutes ago, NESfiend said:

Correct. My state has medical, but not recreational and my area is right by border to a recreational state. Lots of probationers cross over, hang out at richies house for a few hours, then piss hot when they back. You all should pray it doesnt go recreational at fed level. If that happens, Ill have a LOT less to do at work and my contest scores will be through the roof

I'm not on probation! I can hang out with @docile tapeworm if I want. We would likely end up in jail, but hopefully you can refer us to a qualified attorney licensed to practice in Florida.

• Haha 2