IGNORED

2021 NFL/NCAA Football Thread

Bearcat-Doug

On 9/19/2021 at 4:37 PM, Mega Tank said:

I don't even know right now. Terrible, just terrible.

The defense is doing a great job, but our offense is just embarrassing. Why does the offensive line play still continue to haunt the Dolphins after so many years? Come on.

Just quoting and editing, because this team still sucks. At Least Brissett is trying to keep the starting job. Still no deep ball to be seen. This game was more of the Raiders mistakes allowing the Dolphins to hang in the game rather than the Dolphins doing what was needed to be competitive. 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Mega Tank said:

Just quoting and editing, because this team still sucks. At Least Brissett is trying to keep the starting job. Still no deep ball to be seen. This game was more of the Raiders mistakes allowing the Dolphins to hang in the game rather than the Dolphins doing what was needed to be competitive. 

i didnt get the game up here. i was limited to "watching" the play by play on the fantasy football app lol. i thought the same thing about brissett, might keep the starter spot. 

defense even spotted 6 points today, smh. looking at the stat line the offense didnt do much.

21 minutes ago, docile tapeworm said:

i didnt get the game up here. i was limited to "watching" the play by play on the fantasy football app lol. i thought the same thing about brissett, might keep the starter spot. 

defense even spotted 6 points today, smh. looking at the stat line the offense didnt do much.

Pick 6 and the Raiders going for it on their own 30 early in the game on 4th down led to a 14-0 lead. The score of the game is deceiving.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Reed Rothchild said:

lol, Niners score too fast and then give up a long drive in prevent defense.  I swear NFL coaches are the dumbest people on the planet.

Luckily I long stopped caring about pointless things like who wins professional sports games.  🤣

That defense was insultingly soft on the last drive. We deserved to have lost just for that. 

1 hour ago, Reed Rothchild said:

lol, Niners score too fast and then give up a long drive in prevent defense.  I swear NFL coaches are the dumbest people on the planet.

Luckily I long stopped caring about pointless things like who wins professional sports games.  🤣

Yeah, I can't believe they wouldn't have told every guy on the field to not go in the end zone!  Give yourself up at the 2 yard line then let the clock run down to 8 seconds and call time out (they still had all three).  Now you have two solid chances of punching it in for the win with *zero* chance of a Rogers miracle.  But what do I know?  I'm not the guy they are paying millions of dollars to coach their team....

I can't believe we actually did it!! First time we beat Florida at home since I was six years old!  Since the Reagan Administration!  Of course that's what happens when the Florida Eager Beavers get one too many travelling penalties! 😄 

If only second ranked Georgia coming up in a couple weeks was that easy...

I'm not watching the Dolphins get blown out by Tampa next week.

Whoever is calling the offensive plays for this team needs to stop. I never understood this co-offensive coordinator situation. The Dolphins should have been up 14-0 to start the game, but no, our offense is terrible. @docile tapeworm I hope you didn't watch this awful game. We got beat by a mobile QB with busted ankles.

Edited by Mega Tank
  • Agree 1

@Mega Tank i only get mia games once in a while.....guess what....this sunday was one of those days brother. i got to see it all. just embarrassing. its a shame. if the offense could produce anything the defense, that is good, might be great. when the defense forces a punt and special teams muffs it.... i mean...your own team is beating the defense more than the opposing teams offense.

but the offense is just garbage. its a clown show with the two offensive cordinators, who dont even call the plays? 😂 

they have been hard to watch for a decade now. tanny had his moments and looking back i was to hard on him but last time they were a real football team was with the tuna and pennignton.

33 minutes ago, docile tapeworm said:

@Mega Tank i only get mia games once in a while.....guess what....this sunday was one of those days brother. i got to see it all. just embarrassing. its a shame. if the offense could produce anything the defense, that is good, might be great. when the defense forces a punt and special teams muffs it.... i mean...your own team is beating the defense more than the opposing teams offense.

but the offense is just garbage. its a clown show with the two offensive cordinators, who dont even call the plays? 😂 

they have been hard to watch for a decade now. tanny had his moments and looking back i was to hard on him but last time they were a real football team was with the tuna and pennignton.

This is just terrible. I couldn't be any worse at calling plays!

• Agree 1

I'm going to have to google, but I don't recall any NFL London games actually being a match up worth watching. The Jaguars have taken the most trips to play in London, poor people watching these games lol

@docile tapewormyou watching this game? I actually don't mind the 9:30 AM game. Breakfast and football lol

• Agree 1

12 minutes ago, Mega Tank said:

I'm going to have to google, but I don't recall any NFL London games actually being a match up worth watching. The Jaguars have taken the most trips to play in London, poor people watching these games lol

@docile tapewormyou watching this game? I actually don't mind the 9:30 AM game. Breakfast and football lol

Here ya go London 0-5 vs 1-4 lol

i benched geseki I’m watching. Hope Mia defense shows up but I didn’t realize the corners were out.