IGNORED

2021 NFL/NCAA Football Thread

Bearcat-Doug

Administrator · Posted
On 8/18/2021 at 2:56 AM, Estil said:

And I dunno, a month of pre-season makes sense to me...how do colleges and HS usually do it?

Scrimmages, whether with nearby teams or within your squad.

They already do that in the pros too, so other than fleecing season ticket holders no idea why they trot out formal games.

You used to be able to go watch the pro scrimmages either for free or for cheap (like five or ten bucks).

9 hours ago, captmorgandrinker said:

Scrimmages, whether with nearby teams or within your squad.

They already do that in the pros too, so other than fleecing season ticket holders no idea why they trot out formal games.

You used to be able to go watch the pro scrimmages either for free or for cheap (like five or ten bucks).

Were/are NFL (then or now) just as much into the generically called pre-season as MLB fans traditionally are for spring training games?

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/23/2021 at 12:27 PM, FireHazard51 said:

osu_brutus.gif

I haven't watched an OSU game in 5+ years.....😅

source.gif

My poor Bengals team.....maybe one day we'll win a playoff game.  Till then I'll just be getting down with my....

Hide contents

BzMWR9RCcAExJ4b.jpg

image.png.87501d1f1bab004f26f06417995b1ce0.png

I remember them giving out free samples of Hudy at the BW3s in Beechmont. That stuff was so bad most people didn't even finish theirs.

11 hours ago, docile tapeworm said:

tom merica brady

I saw the first half. I don't know how Tom just launches a football downfield making it look so effortless at his age. I was too sleepy to listen to Brees analyzing the first half during the halftime segment, but I will watch it at some point today. Add another comeback win for Brady. Unreal.

Edited by Mega Tank
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, Mega Tank said:

I saw the first half. I don't know how Tom just launches a football downfield making it look so effortless at his age.....Add another comeback win for Brady. Unreal.

its insane. with :40 left, no timeouts while the clock is running, this guy runs a play... unbalievable. i was like "oh shit this dude isnt trying to spike the ball lol".

Edited by docile tapeworm