IGNORED

2021 NFL/NCAA Football Thread

Bearcat-Doug

18 minutes ago, docile tapeworm said:

@Mega Tank Brady isn’t coming to Miami. And I’ll just say this. We been rebuilding for 25 years go for the one year run what the hell

I’m just saying have Tua play for for a few games while Jimmy rehabs the shoulder and then bam you lose in the AFC championship game but your starting QB is so handsome it makes everything ok

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

8 hours ago, Mega Tank said:

One year run, many more years of misery. You're sounding like the typical undefeated season cheerleaders. Lol

Dude I already exposed you for being a martyr for a shitty football team. Go root for the lions! Oh but then you would crucify anyone who brought up Barry sanders. Holy shit man…..

I mean it’s the only perfect season!!! But I’m not supposed to talk about it? What the hell is your deal man! Lol if you can’t be proud of your team for having a perfect season (the only perfect season) why are you even a fan of any football team? Now… all that  being said all dolphin fans know you don’t have to bring it up. It’s just already known during a football conversation with a dolphin fan. It’s that powerful baby!

megatank: “hey hey you ne fans keep it down with that Brady belicheck dynasty talk allright. That’s old news. Don’t mean shit. Hey!…hey! You Alabama fans stop bringing up the 34 national titles nonsense alright it’s getting old and doesn’t matter anymore”

your hilarious 😂

Edited by docile tapeworm

1 hour ago, docile tapeworm said:

Dude I already exposed you for being a martyr for a shitty football team. Go root for the lions! Oh but then you would crucify anyone who brought up Barry sanders. Holy shit man…..

I mean it’s the only perfect season!!! But I’m not supposed to talk about it? What the hell is your deal man! Lol if you can’t be proud of your team for having a perfect season (the only perfect season) why are you even a fan of any football team? Now… all that  being said all dolphin fans know you don’t have to bring it up. It’s just already known during a football conversation with a dolphin fan. It’s that powerful baby!

megatank: “hey hey you ne fans keep it down with that Brady belicheck dynasty talk allright. That’s old news. Don’t mean shit. Hey!…hey! You Alabama fans stop bringing up the 34 national titles nonsense alright it’s getting old and doesn’t matter anymore”

your hilarious 😂

Perfect season cheerleaders don't ever shut up about and don't realize with the changing rules and length of a season, it's near impossible to accomplish. You fail to realize a quick fix isn't what this team needs. Then again, you fail to realize after a season or two why just getting rid of a coach is also a bad thing. 

Thanks for bringing up the Patriots, they are continuously winning, so clearly they are doing something right. If we have a team with a winning percentage every year, it's something to root for, not the scraps of teams we have had because of a revolving door at every coaching staff position. Players need consistency.

23 minutes ago, Mega Tank said:

Perfect season cheerleaders don't ever shut up about and don't realize with the changing rules and length of a season, it's near impossible to accomplish. You fail to realize a quick fix isn't what this team needs. Then again, you fail to realize after a season or two why just getting rid of a coach is also a bad thing. 

Thanks for bringing up the Patriots, they are continuously winning, so clearly they are doing something right. If we have a team with a winning percentage every year, it's something to root for, not the scraps of teams we have had because of a revolving door at every coaching staff position. Players need consistency.

If it’s not a revolving door we could just lose with the same staff over and over…that is ok with me. We should have just kept philbin and his staff and build via the draft until that staff dies. At least that’s consistent. 
Ya it would be nice to have a organization that knows what they are doing and wins constantly. But hoping your team can replicate what ne has done….don’t hold your breathe.

1 hour ago, docile tapeworm said:

If it’s not a revolving door we could just lose with the same staff over and over…that is ok with me. We should have just kept philbin and his staff and build via the draft until that staff dies. At least that’s consistent. 
Ya it would be nice to have a organization that knows what they are doing and wins constantly. But hoping your team can replicate what ne has done….don’t hold your breathe.

you realize coaching staff is more than just the head coach.

On 3/25/2022 at 9:40 PM, Mega Tank said:

One year run, many more years of misery. You're sounding like the typical undefeated season cheerleaders. Lol

At least the Mammals HAVE an undefeated season to cheerlead!  As does Clown U across the river in Bloomington. 😞  Which is more than I can say for my dearly departed better half's Patriots (2007) or my Cats (2015)... 😞 

On 3/26/2022 at 12:28 PM, docile tapeworm said:

Like because there is an assistant coach too?

Oh I can't believe I forgot about Adolph Rupp's "Number One" (as Captain Piccard would say), from 1943-69!  He would later become Rupp's boss (athletic director; imagine if Will Riker went from Piccard's first officer to his rear admiral!!) in Rupp's final three seasons and Hall's first two.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harry_Lancaster

He was also the head coach of our freshman "Kittens" squad as in Rupp's era freshman were not allowed on the team proper (varsity).  Honestly he deserves to have a "jersey" retired at Rupp Arena as well.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...