IGNORED

2021 NFL/NCAA Football Thread

Bearcat-Doug

Editorials Team · Posted
29 minutes ago, docile tapeworm said:

@Mega Tank even gase went 10-6 with a wildcard not long ago.

philbee had 8-8 seasons. 

comparatively flores didn’t do any better. 

You'll never build a culture of winning by blowing it up over and over and over again.  Which means you're screwed until you get a new owner or he hands control over to people that know anything about building that culture.

There's no Sean McVay coming to save you.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Reed Rothchild said:

You'll never build a culture of winning by blowing it up over and over and over again.  Which means you're screwed until you get a new owner or he hands control over to people that know anything about building that culture.

I always go back to when we had bill parcells. I would have kept him around for at least ten years. Proven football winner. He and the owner didn’t get along so he walked. Left Miami in turmoil and the team has been a dumpster fire ever since. I knew then, if the team would ever be good, it would be dumb luck or we land a superstar for the ages. You can really point to anyone from the owner down and say that’s the problem.

Edited by docile tapeworm

8 hours ago, Reed Rothchild said:

Dolphins ownership right now.

Zoomies Spinning GIF by Impact Dog Crates

• Agree 1

On 1/13/2022 at 11:25 PM, Dr. Morbis said:

Miami had one of the all-time greatest QB's ever for like 17 seasons in a row and couldn't win a championship, so what's the difference?  At least now li'l Tanny has a chance to actually win... 😛

the difference is Marino is an all time great. 
no ring happens to some of the best. 
i like watching Tanny win now. Only time I root against the titans is if they play Miami. I like the titans coach/players/style of play.

1 hour ago, Dr. Morbis said:

To make this relevant for VGS: the last time the Bengals won a playoff game, the NES was Nintendo's current console in North America (SNES wasn't released until later in the year)...

Tecmo Super Bowl was released in late 1991 which would explain why the Bengals are actually good in the game.

23 hours ago, Reed Rothchild said:

Well, I feel bad for Dak since he's a standup guy, but what a series of 40 consecutive teases and fuckups by both teams 🤣

That nonsense wont work with GB. Im stoked on the win, but cautiously optomistic about the next game. Rodgers and gang are just too good. 

Edited by MrWunderful