IGNORED

Completed for real: NES loose NTSC US set minus SE

a3quit4s

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
45 minutes ago, a3quit4s said:

I was checking for 5 screw variants for @Ferris Bueller and when I got to Lone Ranger, sure enough I didn’t have it. Not sure what happened, maybe the list I had didn’t have it? Working on getting a copy now to remedy this!

What list are you using? I redid my collection and I'm not sure I like how it ended it up. I feel like I need to go back to Etler's list.

45 minutes ago, Ferris Bueller said:

What list are you using? I redid my collection and I'm not sure I like how it ended it up. I feel like I need to go back to Etler's list.

I was using the Wikipedia that has all the licensed releases on there. Lone Ranger is on it I must have just missed it. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Nintendo_Entertainment_System_games

Once I get Lone Ranger I’ll have to go through Etlers list slowly and make sure I’ve got it all. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, a3quit4s said:

I was using the Wikipedia that has all the licensed releases on there. Lone Ranger is on it I must have just missed it. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Nintendo_Entertainment_System_games

Once I get Lone Ranger I’ll have to go through Etlers list slowly and make sure I’ve got it all. 

It's funny, I think I did the same and I just did not like the way they were alphabetizing everything. But I wanted something I thought for sure would be a complete list so I could double check.

And thanks for looking! Forgot to say that before.

• Like 1

Well, the completion thread has 677 US licensed games.

I believe I compiled the same list, here in alphabetical order.

Add the 90 unlicensed (or 91 if Cheetahmen II counts and assuming Myriad and Caltron are separate), that should be the US retail NES list from 1985-1995 (launch titles to Sunday Funday.)

Edited by Tulpa
  • Like 1