IGNORED

Million Dollar Mario...1.56M...What the..?

1 hour ago, Shmup said:

haha Gulag Joe is amazing. I'm so glad he's here. I disagree with most of what he says, but man his posts make me laugh. Plus it's good to have the extreme on both ends.

I look forward to seeing Elon Musk, Jeff Bezos and Bill Gates flashing off their WATA Mario 64's in 5 years time.

Paul Allen (another Microsoft cofounder) literally collected so much pop culture stuff he had to build a museum to put it in:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Museum_of_Pop_Culture

It has some cool video game stuff, in fact. It has one of the few (I think) copies of one of Keita Takahashi's wilder game concepts, which is a kinda arcade cab with like a hundred buttons; at the start they all do the same thing, then as you go along, more and more actions get added in...

• Wow! 1

14 hours ago, AdamW said:

Paul Allen (another Microsoft cofounder) literally collected so much pop culture stuff he had to build a museum to put it in:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Museum_of_Pop_Culture

It has some cool video game stuff, in fact. It has one of the few (I think) copies of one of Keita Takahashi's wilder game concepts, which is a kinda arcade cab with like a hundred buttons; at the start they all do the same thing, then as you go along, more and more actions get added in...

image.png.94399a9527361ae498b893b497f9a53c.png

Edited by Silent Hill
  • Love 1
  • Haha 3

• 1 month later...
2 minutes ago, OptOut said:

WATA 9.6 A++ Super Mario 64 just belly flopped to market at 102,000 USD... 💩

Super Mario 64 market right now:

mario GIF

I am officially upping the stakes of my little wager... If the next WATA 9.8 A++ hits 500k I will eat my balls AND my fucking dick! 🤣

Careful, that might just be enough to get some enterprising soul to pony up the cash to bid it directly to that just to be able to video you doing so and likely make more than that off the footage/story.  🤣

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, OptOut said:

WATA 9.6 A++ Super Mario 64 just belly flopped to market at 102,000 USD... 💩

Super Mario 64 market right now:

mario GIF

I am officially upping the stakes of my little wager... If the next WATA 9.8 A++ hits 500k I will eat my balls AND my fucking dick! 🤣

I vote we all pool some funds and bid on the next Mario 64 to ensure it gets there with the bidding. 

Optout or not, anyone cannibalizing themselves is one show I’d like to watch! 

• Thanks 1

On 9/20/2021 at 8:54 PM, Gulag Joe said:

I'd have to send it to wata first. Got it fresh for $50 a few years back.

Regardless, the Uncharted Marky Mark movie will be out on VHS by the time I'd get it back. It's certainly in better shape than this one. 

Screenshot_20210920-224853_Chrome.jpg

Did Wata start grading PlayStation 3? I don't see it on their site.

44 minutes ago, Code Monkey said:

Did Wata start grading PlayStation 3? I don't see it on their site.

they graded a bunch of systems very briefly, possibly by mistake or as some kind of trial, last year. there were WATA-graded DS games in today's auction too. They haven't opened those systems again since.