IGNORED

UFO’s are a topic in the news again

phart010

UFO’s seem to be getting some media attention lately. US Military sources have recently released footage of UFO’s they have been tracking during missions. There is also going to be a comprehensive UFO Report released by the Pentagon on June 1, 2021.

What’s going on? Are these just top secret advanced US aircraft? Or advanced foreign country aircraft? Or could they be alien from outside of our planet? Or even extra-dimensional?

***Update: Report now available as of June 25

https://www.dni.gov/files/ODNI/documents/assessments/Prelimary-Assessment-UAP-20210625.pdf

Edited by phart010

I personally don’t believe in alien life. But just to play devil’s advocate here, if our current scientific understanding of the size of the universe and quantity of planets is correct, aliens statistically should exist.

The only reason they would not is if (assuming evolution from non-living matter into single cells and eventually complex beings) we are the first to have evolved to the current state and we are just waiting for life to evolve as much as us elsewhere in the universe 

46 minutes ago, phart010 said:

I personally don’t believe in alien life. But just to play devil’s advocate here, if our current scientific understanding of the size of the universe and quantity of planets is correct, aliens statistically should exist.

The only reason they would not is if (assuming evolution from non-living matter into single cells and eventually complex beings) we are the first to have evolved to the current state and we are just waiting for life to evolve as much as us elsewhere in the universe 

Then there’s also the issue of having the intelligence to build spacecrafts, with life-forms navigating to other far away galaxies. This level of intelligence needed is something that’s far beyond our current level of human intelligence. 

So from the above, it’s still possible other alien life-forms exist, but the communications are not there yet because space travelling may not be advanced enough.

I saw something crazy once with about 5 other people to back me up.  As Ive gotten older and wiser, I still cant explain it as I have seen many shooting stars and 1000mph jet flybys as we are close to an AFB and can count those out.  I believe it was around 1996.  I dont jump to conclusions, but I think its crazy to believe were the only intelligent life in all of space.

Editorials Team · Posted
5 minutes ago, SilverspoonGaming said:

I saw something crazy once with about 5 other people to back me up.  As Ive gotten older and wiser, I still cant explain it as I have seen many shooting stars and 1000mph jet flybys as we are close to an AFB and can count those out.  I believe it was around 1996.  I dont jump to conclusions, but I think its crazy to believe were the only intelligent life in all of space.

It's not crazy to believe there is life out there. 

But travelling billions of light years over the span of hundreds/thousands/millions of years?  All to buzz a few Americans in their backyards?  Seems like a poor strategy for any master of time and space.

4 minutes ago, Reed Rothchild said:

It's not crazy to believe there is life out there. 

But travelling billions of light years over the span of hundreds/thousands/millions of years?  All to buzz a few Americans in their backyards?  Seems like a poor strategy for any master of time and space.

Maybe they have technology that gets them from there to here within hours or days, or maybe their lifespan is 500+ years and they can afford to go on a mission where they travel for 100 years to reach us.  Nobody really knows.  Anything is possible at this point.

Editorials Team · Posted
Just now, SilverspoonGaming said:

Maybe they have technology that gets them from there to here within hours or days, or maybe their lifespan is 500+ years and they can afford to go on a mission where they travel for 100 years to reach us.  Nobody really knows.  Anything is possible at this point.

Came and went without contact?  Resources well spent.

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, SilverspoonGaming said:

If they're advanced enough to cover the enormous distances between stars, they're advanced enough to observe us without being detected.

That's assuming they didn't label us as "barely able to achieve sentience without killing themselves" and kept right on space truckin'.

44 minutes ago, Tulpa said:

If they're advanced enough to cover the enormous distances between stars, they're advanced enough to observe us without being detected.

That's assuming they didn't label us as "barely able to achieve sentience without killing themselves" and kept right on space truckin'.

If the videos that are circulating are actually alien aircraft, they’re not exactly undetected. They’re just keeping enough distance to prevent us from getting clear detailed footage 

56 minutes ago, phart010 said:

If the videos that are circulating are actually alien aircraft, they’re not exactly undetected. They’re just keeping enough distance to prevent us from getting clear detailed footage 

Thats his whole argument. If you could master the physics to move the way they supposedly move (And the distance they have to travel to even get here, let alone the energy that spacecraft like that would even use) Then there is no chance that some clown is going to pick them up on his cell phone camera. even the most high tech cameras on spy planes would be like playing hide and seek with a toddler. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Reed Rothchild said:

Well there's billions of systems in billions of galaxies, so it would seem intuitive that X percent of them have life.  Even a tiny percentage becomes a gargantuan number.

Yeah, but remember that the universe is expanding, so the further out you get, the younger that part of the universe is, so the less time to have evolution all the way up to sentient life.  To find beings like us, we would have to look inward, not outward.... at least that's how it all makes sense in my head, but I ain't no astronomist... 😉

• Like 1

I used to see lots of UFOs in the San Luis Valley Colorado. The first one I ever saw was just a ball of light. I thought it was a plane at first and didn't think much of it. Was just casually going in a straight line like a conventional aircraft would. Then it suddenly came to a stop and just sort of hung out for about 15 seconds. I knew at that point it wasn't a plane. After hovering in place for this short time, it went off very quickly at an odd angle in a different direction then it was originally headed and disappeared off into the distance.

It seems like a lot of UFO sightings are similar to my first experience. Weird, sometimes blinky lights that fly around funkily. There seems to be some historical context to these experiences. Juicy search terms include "foo fighters" from WWII, atmospheric ghost lights, will o wisp, jinn, onibi, ball lightning, and hitodama.

I think most UFOs are some sort of spiritual entities as opposed to technological or alien ones. It seems to me like some of these beings can take different shapes and forms on a whim.

If your a curious person, keep your eyes peeled for "weirdo clouds." It's not just the blinky light stuff that act strangely, sometimes what at first glance appear to be clouds assume very strange, uncanny otherworldly forms. Sometimes the weirdo clouds take on a sort of rainbow gradient and can have eye spots and extremely unusual textures.

There was one time in particular I got one of my best UFO pictures, I was just meandering around outside under a crisp blue sky, saw what I thought was a bird out of the corner of my eye, turned to look at it and then immediately observed it was some sort of aerial anomaly with blinky Christmas light spots. It was hard to get the little bastard in focus but I lucked out and got a fairly clean shot.

Most of my pictures are of the weirdo cloud ship things; The blinky light UFOs seem a bit more uncommon. Whipping out the camera and then getting the focus right before they fly off is pretty challenging. 

titleUntitledtitle.jpg

Edited by galacticlint
Choosy Moms Choose Jif
  • Wow! 1

11 minutes ago, galacticlint said:

I used to see lots of UFOs in the San Luis Valley Colorado. The first one I ever saw was just a ball of light. I thought it was a plane at first and didn't think much of it. Was just casually going in a straight line like a conventional aircraft would. Then it suddenly came to a stop and just sort of hung out for about 15 seconds. I knew at that point it wasn't a plane. After hovering in place for this short time, it went off very quickly at an odd angle in a different direction then it was originally headed and disappeared off into the distance.

It seems like a lot of UFO sightings are similar to my first experience. Weird, sometimes blinky lights that fly around funkily. There seems to be some historical context to these experiences. Juicy search terms include "foo fighters" from WWII, atmospheric ghost lights, will o wisp, jinn, onibi, ball lightning, and hitodama.

I think most UFOs are some sort of spiritual entities as opposed to technological or alien ones. It seems to me like some of these beings can take different shapes and forms on a whim.

If your a curious person, keep your eyes peeled for "weirdo clouds." It's not just the blinky light stuff that act strangely, sometimes what at first glance appear to be clouds assume very strange, uncanny otherworldly forms. Sometimes the weirdo clouds take on a sort of rainbow gradient and can have eye spots and extremely unusual textures.

There was one time in particular I got one of my best UFO pictures, I was just meandering around outside under a crisp blue sky, saw what I thought was a bird out of the corner of my eye, turned to look at it and then immediately observed it was some sort of aerial anomaly with blinky Christmas light spots. It was hard to get the little bastard in focus but I lucked out and got a fairly clean shot.

Most of my pictures are of the weirdo cloud ship things; The blinky light UFOs seem a bit more uncommon. Whipping out the camera and then getting the focus right before they fly off is pretty challenging. 

titleUntitledtitle.jpg

Hey just curious did you ever take a picture of a ufo only to get a distorted image. I just remembered reading your post about an incident maybe 2008-2009 when I was standing on the balcony of my apartment in Virginia Beach and I saw a large object hovering slowly above my apartment. It appeared to be hovering maybe only a couple hundred feet above me, moving at a walking pace and I was wondering how it was staying in the air, didn’t seem to have enough speed to create lift and didn’t have the sound of propellers. It must have been at least the size of a dump truck although I can’t be sure as it was night time and I wasn’t 100% certain of its altitude. There was a red light on it moving back and forth.

I took a picture of it with my old school digital camera, that was the last picture I ever took with that camera as it stopped working after I took the picture. I’d love for someone techie to take a look at the camera and tell me what’s wrong with it. Anyhow, the photo was saved to a memory stick, I popped the stick out and there a very strange distorted looking pattern, but you can still see the apartment complex around the perimeter of the photo. I will post the photo if I can find it, I printed a few copies of it.

I always wondered it it were just a coincidence that my camera just stopped working after taking that picture or if it were actually caused to stop working by the thing I took a picture of.

• Like 1
  • Wow! 1

As we can see, there are definitely unexplained things out there, I don't think it is possible to deny that! I would love it if there really were visitors here from another world, or another time, or another dimension, it would be fascinating!

I can't, in all honesty, say I actually believe in that stuff, but it would be pretty cool!