IGNORED

UFO’s are a topic in the news again

phart010

4 minutes ago, Gloves said:

Sensationalist media hyped it up, and when it's not literally magical they're gonna tear it down. It's all about clicks.

100% true, but the underlying facts and the questions about "what's going on" are still quite fascinating.  This is an item where I'll be more interested in downloading the report and reading it on my own.  Always get your news from the original source when possible.

• Like 1

Administrator · Posted
6 minutes ago, RH said:

100% true, but the underlying facts and the questions about "what's going on" are still quite fascinating.  This is an item where I'll be more interested in downloading the report and reading it on my own.  Always get your news from the original source when possible.

I keep thinking you're @Tulpa with a new avatar.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, RH said:

Yea the reports not completed, but senior government people are already talking and I’m sure they already know whats going to be stated in the report.

The skeptics say all these incidents are errors of perception, camera artifacts, birds, mylar balloons and whatever else.  I'm really interested if this report will offer convincing evidence that these are real unknown objects performing unbelievable maneuvers.  If so that would be mind blowing.  I'm not going to jump to the conclusion that it's aliens but that doesn't seem any more crazy than the idea that Russia or China has this kind of technology.

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, RH said:

Another bump in case anyone has heard anything on this.  I mean, has the Pentagon even given a time frame of when the details will be released?

I'm starting to think this whole story is becoming one big nothing burger.

With extra nothing 😁

I think they figured if they just say they’ll get around to it, everyone gets off their backs. Then slowly we forget and move on to more important things.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/20/2021 at 10:05 PM, phart010 said:

Hey just curious did you ever take a picture of a ufo only to get a distorted image. I just remembered reading your post about an incident maybe 2008-2009 when I was standing on the balcony of my apartment in Virginia Beach and I saw a large object hovering slowly above my apartment. It appeared to be hovering maybe only a couple hundred feet above me, moving at a walking pace and I was wondering how it was staying in the air, didn’t seem to have enough speed to create lift and didn’t have the sound of propellers. It must have been at least the size of a dump truck although I can’t be sure as it was night time and I wasn’t 100% certain of its altitude. There was a red light on it moving back and forth.

I took a picture of it with my old school digital camera, that was the last picture I ever took with that camera as it stopped working after I took the picture. I’d love for someone techie to take a look at the camera and tell me what’s wrong with it. Anyhow, the photo was saved to a memory stick, I popped the stick out and there a very strange distorted looking pattern, but you can still see the apartment complex around the perimeter of the photo. I will post the photo if I can find it, I printed a few copies of it.

I always wondered it it were just a coincidence that my camera just stopped working after taking that picture or if it were actually caused to stop working by the thing I took a picture of.

Finally was able to find this photo:

46215687-4C36-4D55-BB19-14BEE99EF076.jpeg.d05163f050003a62f052a2fe0e69bf75.jpeg

• Wow! 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, phart010 said:

Thanks for posting that but, as suspected, that's not much.  It's almost more a definition of terms for use in the future.  That "report" is about as summarized as a report can get.

• Like 1

On 6/28/2021 at 6:15 PM, Pendragonx said:

yeah... "hey we don't know what these are"
             "give us a Report on it!"
             "OKay.."
             Report: "Hey, we don't know what these are. Officially."

0765B77E-8409-4D4F-9B38-54CFEE33495A.gif.8dc42ddde6c7fe801273bd9539723222.gif
Actually we do.

But the public can’t handle the truth.

Hail Hydra.

• Haha 1

• 2 years later...

What does everyone think about this....?

There's also apparently legislature to move forward with Congress getting more information/subpoenas to speak with the people that this David Grusch is speaking about... 

This is what's going on in Canada:

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/ufo-uap-manitoba-larry-maguire-defence-minister-1.6885580

17 minutes ago, BlackVega said:

Seriously nobody is going to talk about THIS??

Haha, looked at this for about 10s. 

I mean... they LOOK great! 🤣 ... Buddy put a lot of effort into making those little things. Apparently debunked years ago?

In Banff there's a store with a Merman...

https://www.ancient-origins.net/unexplained-phenomena/merman-banff-020583

Looks pretty good up close too, haha. 

Edited by AirVillain

It's all nonsense.  People who really, really want to believe in aliens but also 100%, completely refused to be duped shred all of this "evidence" and explain what's going on.  The hearings and articles are all just big distractions, IMHO.

Follow the "extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence" crowd and typically you quickly learn that all of this is smoke and mirrors.  I mean, some of it appears legit and it's easy to see why the observers of this behavior would think it's UFOs and aliens.  But upon further research (often sited with fake examples mimicking what's seen in videos and photos) you realize that, overwhelmingly, the "evidence" for non-human UFOs and aliens is either faked or a mistaken understanding of what's been recorded on camera.

I didn't look into the Mexican Aliens bit, but I did here in other references many people posted articles of how it's already been debunked.  Now, I didn't take the time to read any of those articles, so I'll just say that one can probably find them and I assume they are legitimate because  let's be honest--if anyone in a legit science community found a humanoid, subspecies of creature, anywhere in the world that was mummified like this, they would really, really want to do more than prop them up on a couple of pedestals for a photo-op with just some "x-rays".

You'd at least provide all kinds of analytical evidence from x-rays, CT scans, MRIs, chemical analysis, DNA analysis (although to think alien creatures would have DNA, which evolved independently from Earth is ridiculous), etc.  Sure, there was the "x-ray" but that's the weakest of supplemental evidence to validate something like this.

16 minutes ago, RH said:

It's all nonsense.  People who really, really want to believe in aliens but also 100%, completely refused to be duped shred all of this "evidence" and explain what's going on.  The hearings and articles are all just big distractions, IMHO.

Follow the "extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence" crowd and typically you quickly learn that all of this is smoke and mirrors.  I mean, some of it appears legit and it's easy to see why the observers of this behavior would think it's UFOs and aliens.  But upon further research (often sited with fake examples mimicking what's seen in videos and photos) you realize that, overwhelmingly, the "evidence" for non-human UFOs and aliens is either faked or a mistaken understanding of what's been recorded on camera.

I didn't look into the Mexican Aliens bit, but I did here in other references many people posted articles of how it's already been debunked.  Now, I didn't take the time to read any of those articles, so I'll just say that one can probably find them and I assume they are legitimate because  let's be honest--if anyone in a legit science community found a humanoid, subspecies of creature, anywhere in the world that was mummified like this, they would really, really want to do more than prop them up on a couple of pedestals for a photo-op with just some "x-rays".

You'd at least provide all kinds of analytical evidence from x-rays, CT scans, MRIs, chemical analysis, DNA analysis (although to think alien creatures would have DNA, which evolved independently from Earth is ridiculous), etc.  Sure, there was the "x-ray" but that's the weakest of supplemental evidence to validate something like this.

I'm not sure what you mean by that first part there. 

I get the whole "we need actual evidence" and "official" evidence party, but I find it fascinating the amount of anecdotal and "unknown" evidence. 

For example, Travis Walton plus the numerous pilots/officials who have come forward. 

And so... if there's an explanation for 99% of the "UFO"/UAP then what about the other 1%? Or whatever small percentage it is... 

The Mexican alien thing isn't worth your time, it was debunked years ago like I said. There's far more interesting stuff to look at, which I presented earlier. 

Listen to the Congress speak to this Grusch fellow. It's really interesting what he has to say/the evidence he wants to present. 

Also, NASA literally just finished a press conference with their "findings" of a UFO/UAP report. Just finished watching in BBC live. 

Edited by AirVillain