IGNORED

Movie Debate #40: The 40-Year-Old Virgin

Reed Rothchild

Rate it  

22 members have voted

1. 1. See below for explanation of ratings

• 10/10 - One of your very favorite movies of all time. Top 10.
    • 9/10 - Killer fucking movie. Everyone should watch it.
    • 8/10 - Great movie. Maybe one of the best released that year.
    • 7/10 - Very good movie, but not quite great.
    • 6/10 - Pretty good. You might enjoy the occasional watch, or tune in if you happen to catch it on cable.
    • 5/10 - It's okay, but maybe not something you'll go out of your way to watch.
    • 4/10 - Meh. There's plenty of better alternatives to this.
    • 3/10 - Not very good.
    • 2/10 - Not your cup of tea at all. Some people might like this, but you are not one of them.
    • 1/10 - Horrible in every way.
    • 0/10 - The Citizen Kane of painful experiences. You'd rather shove an icepick in your retinas than watch this.
    • Never seen it, but I'm interested.
    • Never seen it, never will.

6.  Pretty good.  Not a big Steve Carrell fan.  Probably favorite movie I’ve seen him in. Better than Will Ferrell.  Ugh.  For the life of me I can’t figure out why people think he’s funny.  Might as well be that sock puppet guy.

Anyway it’s been a while since I’ve seen it but I enjoyed it.  I’d watch it before bed if it were on.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Hammerfestus said:

6.  Pretty good.  Not a big Steve Carrell fan.  Probably favorite movie I’ve seen him in. Better than Will Ferrell.  Ugh.  For the life of me I can’t figure out why people think he’s funny.  Might as well be that sock puppet guy.

Anyway it’s been a while since I’ve seen it but I enjoyed it.  I’d watch it before bed if it were on.

I like/liked Will Ferrell.  His comedy has gone consistently down hill with every movie, though.  His best work was with SNL, Anchor Man was pretty good, I can enjoy Elf at Christmas but after that, it's basically "meh" or worse.

Edited by RH