IGNORED

What is your favorite game that features Mario?

Tekdrudge

From Donkey Kong, to Super Mario Bros. 3, to Super Smash Bros., to Super Mario Odyssey. What is your favorite game featuring the Italian plumber?

Mine is probably an uncommon opinion, Super Mario Sunshine. I absolutely love it. It built more on top of the great mechanics of Mario 64. I thought having Fludd as your "companion tool" was a cool idea. Also, I loved the plot. Mario goes on vacation then gets busted for illegal activities he didn't do, and is on a quest to restore his reputation.

Game with mario in it: Yoshi's Island

Game where you play as mario: Paper Mario and the Thousand Year Door

I really like many of the mario games, but these are games I can just sit down and play at any time and be put into a good mood instantly. A close second for one where you play as mario is Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SNESNESCUBE64 said:

Game with mario in it: Yoshi's Island

Game where you play as mario: Paper Mario and the Thousand Year Door

I really like many of the mario games, but these are games I can just sit down and play at any time and be put into a good mood instantly. A close second for one where you play as mario is Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga. 

I've seen many people mention how good Paper Mario the Thousand Year Door is. Unfortunately that is one I have yet to play. I should put that near the top of my list.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Tekdrudge said:

I've seen many people mention how good Paper Mario the Thousand Year Door is. Unfortunately that is one I have yet to play. I should put that near the top of my list.

It's fantastic. It takes what was so great about the first one and just makes it even better. (If you haven't played the first one, you should play that as well, it is also really good)

• Like 1

Super Mario Bros. 2 which happens to also be my favorite game of all time (the USA version of course).

I will also add a few others:

• Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door is my favorite Mario game outside of the main series.
  • Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island is my favorite Mario game where is Mario not the primary, playable character.
  • Super Mario Odyssey is my favorite 3D Mario game.
  • Like 2

17 hours ago, Tekdrudge said:

Uh yea you do lol. It's an incredible game.

• Like 1