IGNORED

The random gaming box train

Mae247

I'll happily take any DS shovelware no one else wants. I am going to for a full set. 

@Splain is gonna get a special limited edition barely watchable VHS recording of an episode of Days of Our Lives my grandmother recorded 30 years ago. Just found it in my parent's basement and I'm saving it just for you 😉

• Like 1

Editorials Team · Posted
8 hours ago, KokiriChild said:

I'll happily take any DS shovelware no one else wants. I am going to for a full set. 

@Splain is gonna get a special limited edition barely watchable VHS recording of an episode of Days of Our Lives my grandmother recorded 30 years ago. Just found it in my parent's basement and I'm saving it just for you 😉

9RhCWsL.gif

• Like 1

Also, if you guys are interested in anything, maybe make mention of what you're into and people can possibly/maybe pad the box with what others might want.  It's a bit to late for me, probably, but at the moment, the cheapo stuff I'm looking for are Game Gear carts.  I was a real stickler on condition for my GB games but, thankfully, GG games degrade with time, so I'm not going to be looking for super-mint games.

I don't expect to see this in the box, but I figured it could help it, maybe, be a little more fun for everyone.  I know I'll be tossing in some GB games and paper that I hope someone will enjoy.

Edited by RH

1 hour ago, RH said:

Just so I'm clear since I'm 2x away from being up, we take a picture of what we take out, and let what we put in be a "surprise"?

Your choice honestly. If you want both to be a surprise then I’m cool with it. 

But damn, whatever you do, don’t forget the crans and end beef lol

4 hours ago, RH said:

I don't expect to see this in the box, but I figured it could help it, maybe, be a little more fun for everyone.  I know I'll be tossing in some GB games and paper that I hope someone will enjoy.

What a coincidence...

Anyways, i got the box, was much nicer than what the photo led me to believe. Anyways i got it, and already packed it full with stuff. Not gonna take any pictures, but i tried to be a little more, exotic, with this one than the photo of sports games. Expect it out in a day, or two.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, PineappleLawnchair said:

What a coincidence...

Anyways, i got the box, was much nicer than what the photo led me to believe. Anyways i got it, and already packed it full with stuff. Not gonna take any pictures, but i tried to be a little more,  exotic erotic, with this one than the photo of sports games. Expect it out in a day, or two.

• Wow! 1
  • Haha 2

50 minutes ago, MuNKeY said:

Where is the current box located now? Trying to gather up some things and set aside as I am also in the middle of some home repair which includes gutting out my closet so figured I would keep those handy if the box is closing on me soon. 

RH should be in possession of the box as of now.