IGNORED

The random gaming box train

Mae247

1 hour ago, RH said:

Just so we are all clear, is this box a bunch of random, gaming odds and ends? Total value around $100?

Could be more than $100 if someone is feeling generous honestly. Just don’t want it to be a bunch of junk and people are unable to take something each time it comes and goes.

A reminder to all. Get your addresses to and from the people in front of and behind you.

if you’ve already done so, your AWESOME! If not no biggie. Just get it handled in the next 2 days please.

Just a reminder. Always pm the person behind you once you get the box to confirm they will be expecting the items soon.

Contact me if any issues arrive.

IMHO, Games, manuals, strategy guides (so long as they don't take up the whole box) small toys, vintage items (pre-2000?) should all work.

However, as a general rule, I think we should consider that more... is more.  Meaning if we can keep 10+ decent-to-awesome items in there, we should be doing good.  You could take out 7 items you find are awesome, put in 1 item that's worth the same value or more, but if there's only 3-4 items left in the box, that potentially leaves "slim pickings" for the next person. The general idea being, if we can keep it diverse with a reasonable amount of items in it, everyone one should find something in there they want to keep.

5 minutes ago, RH said:

No, but I'm planning on putting a Slim Jim in there and writing on it in Sharpie "End Beef".

Well good thing I’m not after you in line cuz I would punch the slim Jim right down my gullet, close the box, and SHIP IT OUUUUUT!

Edited by 8-bit guerilla

We’re trying to keep the value towards $100. I’m filling the box up with a lot of games from different gens to keep it happy. Mostly Nintendo

2 hours ago, RH said:

No, but I'm planning on putting a Slim Jim in there and writing on it in Sharpie "End Beef".

I will never hear the end of that BEEF. Maybe I just start out with half the box crans and the other half end beef.

2 hours ago, skinnygrinny said:

@Mae247 I’m in. Fleck sent me a message. 

thanks for doing your part my friend!

2 hours ago, 8-bit guerilla said:

Soooooo no pot brownies shaped like Mario.... got it! OR SHAMPOO!

Don't need the dogs circling the box with our addresses on it lol. 

The end beef will take care of that!

65CC70BE-D536-4EC2-BC39-9C3B20BB52D7.jpeg