IGNORED

The random gaming box train

Mae247

Editorials Team · Posted

I'm not worried. This happens sometimes when I order stuff from ebay. I imagine the sellers get nervous if they're watching it, but inexplicable multi-day radio-silence delays just... happen, for whatever reason. It wouldn't surprise me if it suddenly showed up after 2 more days in the dark. We'll just shrug our shoulders and keep the train chugging.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, coffeewithmrsaturn said:

I wouldn't have sent it if I thought there was actually any risk of it falling apart, just to be clear.  It does seem likely that it has been misplaced or incorrectly routed or something, but if it turns out that I am at fault somehow, I'll make it up to you guys.

Imma need a Stadium Events cart.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, coffeewithmrsaturn said:

I wouldn't have sent it if I thought there was actually any risk of it falling apart, just to be clear.  It does seem likely that it has been misplaced or incorrectly routed or something, but if it turns out that I am at fault somehow, I'll make it up to you guys.

I expect a night out on the town 💃🕺

With flat rate boxes being free, I would suggest anybody that can easily pick one up at their USPS just use a new box to ship out.   Those things aren't made to last, and if there's any give at all (like they're not filled to the brim with packing material to keep the box shape) they're gonna get repeatedly squished.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, captmorgandrinker said:

With flat rate boxes being free, I would suggest anybody that can easily pick one up at their USPS just use a new box to ship out.   Those things aren't made to last, and if there's any give at all (like they're not filled to the brim with packing material to keep the box shape) they're gonna get repeatedly squished.

Speaking of shipping mishaps, your package has been returned to me. I’ll be at the post office Tuesday morning.😁

• Sad 1

12 hours ago, 8-bit guerilla said:

I wanna know who put two copies of John elway in the box to get broken, lol 

Well, now that we are talking ant the "Elway Situation", when I got the box, there were 3x in there.  I only assumed 1 one thrown in the box, someone else threw in 1, the third guy threw in one and then I... was tempted to keep up the trend but considering the guys at the end of the list, I didn't want them to open the box and see Space Invaders for SNES, a Mario Manual and 17 beat up John Elways.  So, I didn't participate but, to be clear, I easily could have. Haha.

36 minutes ago, RH said:

Well, now that we are talking ant the "Elway Situation", when I got the box, there were 3x in there.  I only assumed 1 one thrown in the box, someone else threw in 1, the third guy threw in one and then I... was tempted to keep up the trend but considering the guys at the end of the list, I didn't want them to open the box and see Space Invaders for SNES, a Mario Manual and 17 beat up John Elways.  So, I didn't participate but, to be clear, I easily could have. Haha.

I kinda wanna see how many we can fit in there now 🏈🏈

• Like 1