IGNORED

The random gaming box train

Mae247

Also

@Gutling

im going to go ahead and publicly apologize to you. Sorry if I jumped the gun a little bit there my friend.

No this is not an excuse, the last train I participated in got derailed and I guess I got in a tizzy over that for no reason.

To all others, do not depart this train. I have a mother box I will be starting soon!

• Like 2

On 1/16/2020 at 5:19 PM, Jeevan said:

I know I am not a part of this, but for tradition sake you should add a beef jerky stick every time you ship it. 

No lol. This place is already overrun with terribly un-funny and actually kinda pretentious run-on "inside jokes". I don't want to be reading about beef jerky sticks from LastCat on Discord until 2029. At least wait until something funny happens.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Quaze said:

No lol. This place is already overrun with terribly un-funny and actually kinda pretentious run-on "inside jokes". I don't want to be reading about beef jerky sticks from LastCat on Discord until 2029. At least wait until something funny happens.

It's almost like people are trying too hard.   Just let things flow and the funny will happen.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, skinnygrinny said:

That guy was the best! Phynn! 

THAT WAS HIS NAME!

Back when the "Why were they banned" thread was active and not locked down, I knew there was someone I wanted to ask about, but I couldn't remember their name! It was Phynn!

Now I want to know why he was banned, but I have no wasy of asking. 😠

3 minutes ago, skinnygrinny said:

I wouldn’t mind people posting pictures of what they took. It’s not going to ruin the element of surprise for the next in line and will be cool to see what everyone got. 

That would be cool while keeping the rest of the box a surprise for the next person.   Win-win!

• Like 1

Editorials Team · Posted
24 minutes ago, RH said:

THAT WAS HIS NAME!

Back when the "Why were they banned" thread was active and not locked down, I knew there was someone I wanted to ask about, but I couldn't remember their name! It was Phynn!

Now I want to know why he was banned, but I have no wasy of asking. 😠

Throwing a fit about his dollar dew thread probably

4 hours ago, Quaze said:

Ah but what about the purple ganons?