IGNORED

Beat every N64 Game - 2020 - 153/303

Splain

12 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

Whaaaaaa?????   a sportyball game u cant complete, how dare you @Nugfish!  You are our lead on them there games, the points and tallies show it!

That game had me resorting to childish name calling quickly lol. I think I could eventually beat it, but only with breathing exercises and the utmost reluctance...

• Haha 1

All-Star Tennis '99 is awful, but fairly easy to beat if you know the trick: just slice everything (I think it's C-Down as I recall) and wait for the CPU to make mistakes.

It's possible to go for a winner now and then, but it's easier to just junkball the CPU to death, since the game loves to send your hard shots long.

Edited by bronzeshield
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, bronzeshield said:

All-Star Tennis '99 is awful, but fairly easy to beat if you know the trick: just slice everything (I think it's C-Down as I recall) and wait for the CPU to make mistakes.

It's possible to go for a winner now and then, but it's easier to just junkball the CPU to death, since the game loves to send your hard shots long.

That definitely helps. Much appreciated!

1 hour ago, Jeevan said:

yay I saved it.....on another note how do I erase shit on my save pack or should I just have multiple.......asking for a friend lol.....2 drinks in 

Hold the start button when you turn the N64 on and it will go to a save menu. Any game that uses memory cards do this.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Events Helper · Posted

now to start harvest moon.......i have a wwf  game on the way but I can't remember which one and too drunk to get on eBay lest I buy something lol......i shall take on the wrasslin game challenge like u have the NBA challenge nug lol

Edited by Jeevan

Events Helper · Posted

Ya know, tbh, it is better playing some games drunk and some others sober...........I remember mayhem and thinking, when the fuck is this gonna be done so i can farm.........but that was like 6 drinks in, i tried 3 times to take pics early thinking i was done lol.

Edited by Jeevan

• The title was changed to Beat every N64 Game - 2020 - 105/303
Events Helper · Posted

omg @Nugfish how the absolute fuck do u play these wwf games lol.  the computer reverses me every time and I can't seem to ever reverse them.....any tips would help.  Imma print out a moves list at work tonight.  I am determined to beat them now but I might get angry and destroy the game haha.  So anyway that's my rant for now......seriously tho.  tips would be appreciated......if u have any.....attitude is the one I played.  hopefully it is similar to wrestlemania and u can give me some tips and tricks.  ill work on it and practice more and get it done tho hopefully.

Edited by Jeevan
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Jeevan said:

omg @Nugfish how the absolute fuck do u play these wwf games lol.  the computer reverses me every time and I can't seem to ever reverse them.....any tips would help.  Imma print out a moves list at work tonight.  I am determined to beat them now but I might get angry and destroy the game haha.  So anyway that's my rant for now......seriously tho.  tips would be appreciated......if u have any.....attitude is the one I played.  hopefully it is similar to wrestlemania and u can give me some tips and tricks.  ill work on it and practice more and get it done tho hopefully.

Acclaim is the worst publisher in the history of video games and their wrestling games are no different. No Mercy and Wrestlemania are the two best games in that genre. I can't exactly remember attitude, but I'd get a moves list too and perhaps you cant grapple until your opponents health/energy gets lower?

• Thanks 1

I finally managed to beat International Superstar Soccer 2000. First, I encountered a bug that made me reset a match, then I lost my save and after that I started the International Cup on a higher difficulty than what I wanted but I beat it anyway. Now, I’ll go back to Kirby 64.

aRM4T53l.jpg

Edited by Galdius
  • Like 3