IGNORED

Beat every N64 Game - 2020 - 153/303

Splain

11 hours ago, Jeevan said:

I'll try to knock out 2 more qb clubs but I can't see myself buying another one.  I only got these kuz opt-out needed 1 of the 4 so I kept the 3 I have.

I started playing Madden 64 and it was not near as bad as I was expecting. I can handle the QB Clubs if you dont want to do them.

Events Helper · Posted
5 hours ago, Nugfish said:

I started playing Madden 64 and it was not near as bad as I was expecting. I can handle the QB Clubs if you dont want to do them.

Ill, let you know, If I dont get to them soon feel free, I just figured I would take a break from them before I tried again, lol

Events Helper · Posted
1 minute ago, Nugfish said:

No problem. I'm not necessarily wanting to play them, I am just fine with it if need be.

Play all others if I can't get them I will rely on you 😉 Imma get on the wrasslin soon, hopefully knock out the rest this weekend and move to some longer games to knock them out for us.  Lets keep it going boys, gotta get the halfway by the end of the month?  haha, hopefully!!!!

• The title was changed to Beat every N64 Game - 2020 - 116/303
Editorials Team · Posted
8 minutes ago, Nugfish said:

How was this game? Snowboarding games have never meshed with me but they always look fun

It's not a bad game, but it has odd "gear" mechanics where your character's actual abilities (speed and cornering) have to be complemented by your skis/snowboard/clothes or else you're either going to go faster than your character can handle (and you fall down) or you're under-using some abilities. Seems the best strategy though, is use the fastest gear available, and just brake a little when you get going too fast. It's only a problem on long, straight segments, which aren't too common in the end game. I wrote the FAQ on GameFaqs for this game, lol

1 minute ago, Beliskner said:

Currently working on Banjo Kazooie. First time playing and it has been really great so far. Will probably finish tomorrow as I'm already on Rusty Bucket Bay 🙂

I have been surprised nobody jumped on the Banjoe Kazooies right away. Great games!...Also surprised Paper Mario hasn't been beat. Not my cup of tea, but everyone else love it. 

• Like 1

Administrator · Posted
3 minutes ago, Nugfish said:

I have been surprised nobody jumped on the Banjoe Kazooies right away. Great games!...Also surprised Paper Mario hasn't been beat. Not my cup of tea, but everyone else love it. 

They're on my list but I'm not in a rush.

1 hour ago, Nugfish said:

I really want to play Paper Mario since I upgraded my copy a few months ago.