IGNORED

Beat every N64 Game - 2020 - 153/303

Splain

Events Helper · Posted
4 hours ago, Nugfish said:

Acclaim is the worst publisher in the history of video games and their wrestling games are no different. No Mercy and Wrestlemania are the two best games in that genre. I can't exactly remember attitude, but I'd get a moves list too and perhaps you cant grapple until your opponents health/energy gets lower?

So Warzone, Attitude, and the ecw one are gonna be the worst games of that genre......im gonna wait to see if i can beat warzone and attitude before i buy ecw 🤣

I beat Kirby 64. I didn’t get the best ending and I don’t plan on getting back to the game to get it. This was my first time playing it and I found it to be very boring. I like the 3DS Kirby games but this one wasn’t for me. At least it’s another game from my collection that I played and beat it.

bD4zP7sl.jpg

• Like 4

Events Helper · Posted

Well I beat the 1p tournament on wcw nitro.  didn't have phone ready in time.  This enough for this game @Splain?  If not I can go back and beat more.......Kinda cheesy game if u ask me.  no real clarity on the rules for this and that is the only real option for winning a belt.  honestly wouldn't play this again unless I had to.......pretty bad gameplay.  THQ let me down lol.  now for a cleanser.  off to farm!

Edited by Jeevan
  • Like 1

Events Helper · Posted

So far through the first spring and courting my lady, got my first visit from her at the farm and she said I was a hard worker!!!!  🥰  You all will have to wait till i post the end pic. to see who it is lol, as if you really care.  Anyways, hope to have harvest moon 64 done by the end of the weekend and maybe a few more wrasslin games *le sigh*

• Like 1

• The title was changed to Beat every N64 Game - 2020 - 110/303
1 hour ago, Jeevan said:

I really want this to happen first year out the gate 😊.  I just happened to pick a year where @Nugfish and @Galdius are bringing their best game 🤣

I think @Nugfishis doing an amazing work. I would never play all those sports games even owning the fullset. I might play a few but never as many as he’s playing. Truly great work. 

Now I’m planning on playing Pilotwings 65 and Ms Pac Man during the next weekend.

Edited by Galdius
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Events Helper · Posted

Well, almost done with the first year, haven't married yet even tho she has a pink heart.......Not sure why rick wont give up the feather, what a true c*ck block.  Anyway, hopefully done with this one this weekend.  I am enjoying it very much 🙂  Been forever since I played it and boy is it good.

• The title was changed to Beat every N64 Game - 2020 - 111/303
Events Helper · Posted

anybody know if u can get married,in the winter.  it just seems like his shop is never open.  I'm not home playing I'm at work but didn't know if it was even possible.  his shop was open a couple times but no feather and she had a pink heart.....

Edited by Jeevan

Only Conference Finals and Superbowl to go on Blitz SE and I'll probably just be taking Hangtime a couple games at a time. The question is going to be whether I should jump into the Madden series or some racers. I'd like to get the Maddens out of the way, but......

Edited by Nugfish
  • Like 1

• The title was changed to Beat every N64 Game - 2020 - 113/303
14 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

@Nugfish what the heck u gonna play after all the sportyball games?  Also I will try to get the other 2 qb clubs done.  just gonna finish harvest moon 64 and wrasslin first before I go back to those.  

I'm starting to wander if the sports games ever will end...If they do, I'll probably work on racing games, but that will be a while away. I expect things to slow down drastically when I get myself to start the baseball games.

• Like 1