IGNORED

Beat every N64 Game - 2020 - 153/303

Splain

16 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

Just a heads up, I am thinking bout doing all the wcw/wwf titles unless anyone else really wants them.  As long as they are cheap enough I guess.  Figure that will help nug out some too if you consider those sports titles or what not, just will mix them in between good titles 🤣.  Unless someone else wants to do any.......I will order 1 at a time until I get caught up on the rest of my backlog and what not.  So feel free to call it out if you wanna do one, I think i got mayhem ordered and on the way, after that I will get another wcw ordered.  Anyways, back to work *sigh*

I like the sound of that! If you get tired of them, just let me know. I'd be happy to do Wrestlemania 2000.

• Like 1

Events Helper · Posted
7 minutes ago, Nugfish said:

I like the sound of that! If you get tired of them, just let me know. I'd be happy to do Wrestlemania 2000.

You just work on all the other sportball and racing games ill knock out the wrasslin'  I think those games are the worst for me 🤣.  I would do some basketball ones, but I think ur pretty much done with them, those seem to be the easier of the bunch when it comes to those games for me.

16 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

You just work on all the other sportball and racing games ill knock out the wrasslin'  I think those games are the worst for me 🤣.  I would do some basketball ones, but I think ur pretty much done with them, those seem to be the easier of the bunch when it comes to those games for me.

No problems there. I'll be jumping into some racing games soon. I think Top Gear Overdrive will be the first.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

if u do gauntlet that's cool I'll prolly play next year.  feel free kuz I was waiting on my buddy.  I love gauntlet games but they aren't as fun as by urself.  take it and run with it lol

You can have it if you want! I just didn't think anyone else was gonna say: "Yes, I'd love to take the 20 hour game, please" lol

• Haha 1

Events Helper · Posted
Just now, LambBrainz said:

You can have it if you want! I just didn't think anyone else was gonna say: "Yes, I'd love to take the 20 hour game, please" lol

if u have nothing else to do feel free.  it might be a week or 4 before my buddy and I can work on it.  if u feel like u don't wanna grind it then don't but I do have it if u don't get to it.  like I said feel free lamby!  I don't wanna stop u from participating!

3 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

if u have nothing else to do feel free.  it might be a week or 4 before my buddy and I can work on it.  if u feel like u don't wanna grind it then don't but I do have it if u don't get to it.  like I said feel free lamby!  I don't wanna stop u from participating!

I've got others that haven't been done yet, but I'll letcha know. Preciate it!

• Like 1

Events Helper · Posted
1 hour ago, Jeevan said:

if u do gauntlet that's cool I'll prolly play next year.  feel free kuz I was waiting on my buddy.  I love gauntlet games but they aren't as fun as by urself.  take it and run with it lol

If I knew we could for sure get together, maybe we should do this one together........and split the points @LambBrainz 🤣.  Just a thought haha

Events Helper · Posted

@Nugfish  and to think, if u have lived in council bluffs all these years, I was only an hour and 23 mins. away from u for the majority of my childhood........Grandparents and Aunt lived in Clarinda IA!  My cousin still lives in the area, not exactly sure where, but he lives close to Clarinda.  Now I remember, he lives in villisca iowa.

Edited by Jeevan

8 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

@Nugfish  and to think, if u have lived in council bluffs all these years, I was only an hour and 23 mins. away from u for the majority of my childhood........Grandparents and Aunt lived in Clarinda IA!  My cousin still lives in the area, not exactly sure where, but he lives close to Clarinda.  Now I remember, he lives in villisca iowa.

Haha, that's crazy! I've lived in C.B./Omaha all my life and I've been in Clarinda before. Villisca is closer, but all I know about it is the Axe Murder House. Lol...

• Like 1

Events Helper · Posted
Just now, Nugfish said:

Haha, that's crazy! I've lived in C.B./Omaha all my life and I've been in Clarinda before. Villisca is closer, but all I know about it is the Axe Murder House. Lol...

Ya, I took pics but never been there.  He was a dish or direct tv installer last I knew, was a mechanic for the longest time.  So odd, If I make it out that way again, I will give you a shout haha.

• Like 1