IGNORED

Beat every N64 Game - 2020 - 153/303

Splain

After a bit more than 6 hours, I finally finished Ms Pac-Man: Maze Madness. This is one of those games that when you beat the final boss, you gain an item and has to redo almost all the levels. It’s a very shitty gimmick to increase the length of the game. The gameplay isn’t bad but can get a bit tiring.

jIpztQ2l.jpgVpxcCibl.jpg

• Like 3

Events Helper · Posted
2 minutes ago, Galdius said:

After a bit more than 6 hours, I finally finished Ms Pac-Man: Maze Madness. This is one of those games that when you beat the final boss, you gain an item and has to redo almost all the levels. It’s a very shitty gimmick to increase the length of the game. The gameplay isn’t bad but can get a bit tiring.

jIpztQ2l.jpgVpxcCibl.jpg

Thats ok, wrestlemania 2k is a very unforgivable.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Galdius said:

jIpztQ2l.jpgVpxcCibl.jpg

I thought about doing this one, but I remembered it doing that. It's at least a good one to get of the way. Way to go!

• Like 1

• The title was changed to Beat every N64 Game - 2020 - 120/303
1 hour ago, Galdius said:

Also just played for the first time Rat Attack. It’s a cool little game that if longer would get tiring.

2kuwwgJl.jpg RS3VPp2l.jpg

I thought Rat Attack was a very interesting concept with poor execution. That being said, I maybe played it for 15 minutes so it may not be a fair review.

8 hours ago, Nugfish said:

I thought Rat Attack was a very interesting concept with poor execution. That being said, I maybe played it for 15 minutes so it may not be a fair review.

You can beat in 1 hour so there isn't much more to what you played.

I did get a better flow on the levels after 15 minutes but that's it.
At least it's an easy game to beat.

• The title was changed to Beat every N64 Game - 2020 - 122/303
Events Helper · Posted

Does anybody have a regular jumper pak for the n64 laying around?  I have heard that the expansion pak does not play well with space station silicone valley.  I ordered the game today and I do not have the old jumper pak.  If not can you recommend a good site to purchase from, all that are really on ebay are expansion paks that I have seen thus far.......haven't really dug into it too much as I have just heard about this issue. 

22 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

Does anybody have a regular jumper pak for the n64 laying around?  I have heard that the expansion pak does not play well with space station silicone valley.  I ordered the game today and I do not have the old jumper pak.  If not can you recommend a good site to purchase from, all that are really on ebay are expansion paks that I have seen thus far.......haven't really dug into it too much as I have just heard about this issue. 

Mine are all 3rd party. Never heard of Space Station Silicon Valley having issues with those...very strange...

Events Helper · Posted
3 minutes ago, Nugfish said:

Mine are all 3rd party. Never heard of Space Station Silicon Valley having issues with those...very strange...

Ya idk.  I have read several places on the nets.........and optout confirmed he heard something about it in discord last night so IDK.  Just wondered.  I might buy one eventually if I can find it or have issues with it.  I'll let ya know if I have any issues.

Events Helper · Posted

Update since we slowing down, lol.......I am almost done with HM64.  It was a lot longer than I remember.  Super fun, but super long.  Married with a kid and just started 2nd fall which means I have that and 2 more seasons.  After this I will start one or both gex, whilst mixing in some wwf games in between, and tonic trouble along with rayman 2.  Hopefully once HM64 is over, I can start knocking games out again.  Just so long I have been trying to power through it.  Welcome aboard @RetroMichel hope u complete the list with us 🙂.  Anyways, lets keep powerin' on and get this knocked down some more lol.  I gotta work this weekend, but hopefully be able to knock out a lot more next week and HOPEFULLY I will be done with HM64 tonight 🙂

On 3/9/2020 at 10:35 PM, Nugfish said:

I played the game all the way through and felt the same way.  It had potential, but the poor camera and unclear graphics made it a disappointment.  It's the kind of game that I didn't think was all that great, but would have wanted a sequel anyway, hopefully without the issues of the original.

Events Helper · Posted
8 minutes ago, Red said:

I played the game all the way through and felt the same way.  It had potential, but the poor camera and unclear graphics made it a disappointment.  It's the kind of game that I didn't think was all that great, but would have wanted a sequel anyway, hopefully without the issues of the original.

army men sarges heroes was like this.  The second one they got the camera better.

• The title was changed to Beat every N64 Game - 2020 - 123/303