IGNORED

Beat every N64 Game - 2020 - 153/303

Splain

2 hours ago, Galdius said:

I love Knockout Kings. It’s a really good game that only got better with the sequels. Fight Night Round 3 on the 360/PS3 was one of my favorite games during the beginning of that generation.

I have played Fight Night Round 2 and Fight Night 2004 on XBOX, but I dont think I have tried any of the newer ones. Really like both of those though.

My brother & I rented this one when it first came out and loved it. I remember it being a big deal that we could be Ali. Also, my dad used to box so he was a little interested in this one as well which probably played into the hype.

2 hours ago, Jeevan said:

I'm excited.  This better be good @OptOut.

1582635184170594351704.jpg

This was the first game I ever bought brand new with my own money. I read about it in Nintendo Power and Episode 1 was the first Star Wars movie I ever saw so I was really into it. I remember being so pumped to get to the mall - walked to the back of electronic boutique, grabbed the game, and went to the register. When it rang up all I remember is thinking "$60 freaking bucks!? This better be good." I loved it until maybe the 4th stage where I got stuck and never played it again.

I still think of this one whenever I ponder buying a new game. Lol

Edited by Nugfish
  • Haha 1

Events Helper · Posted
22 minutes ago, Galdius said:

I lost my International Superstar Soccer 2000 save. I don’t know how it happened but now I have to start over. I was already mid way through the International Cup. Well, tomorrow I’ll start it again. And I still have to finish Kirby 64.

ugh, sorry to hear that.

• Like 1

Since I'm currently on vacation I have a bit more time to paly games and gave Extreme-G a few tries over the last few days and I finally unlocked the secret track. This was really tough and two tracks in particular took the longest to master. It's just so rough when you're in the first place in the last lap on the last track and can almost see the finish line when the second behind you gets five homing missiles and just blasts you into oblivion. Ugh!

This made me wonder however. All these past years I've thought that the 8bit generation overall had the hardest games and that they got easier on average with every passing console generation. But going back to some of these N64 games made me realise that some of them are just as hard, if not even harder, than those old NES games, or at least if you want to complete these N64 100%.

I also have Extreme-G 2 among my N64 cartridges and might give this a try, too, unless someone else wants to. But I have never played the second one during my childhood, so I have no idea how long it might take me to beat it.

Extreme G.jpg

Extreme G track.jpg

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Gaia Gensouki said:

Since I'm currently on vacation I have a bit more time to paly games and gave Extreme-G a few tries over the last few days and I finally unlocked the secret track. This was really tough and two tracks in particular took the longest to master. It's just so rough when you're in the first place in the last lap on the last track and can almost see the finish line when the second behind you gets five homing missiles and just blasts you into oblivion. Ugh!

This made me wonder however. All these past years I've thought that the 8bit generation overall had the hardest games and that they got easier on average with every passing console generation. But going back to some of these N64 games made me realise that some of them are just as hard, if not even harder, than those old NES games, or at least if you want to complete these N64 100%.

I also have Extreme-G 2 among my N64 cartridges and might give this a try, too, unless someone else wants to. But I have never played the second one during my childhood, so I have no idea how long it might take me to beat it.

Extreme G.jpg

Extreme G track.jpg

XG-2 Seemed easier to me (that's the one I grew up with). The controls made a bit more sense and I really enjoyed it. Hope you do too!

• Like 1

Events Helper · Posted
12 minutes ago, Gaia Gensouki said:

Extreme G.jpg

Extreme G track.jpg

have at it.  help out as much as u can haha.

• Like 1