IGNORED

Beat every N64 Game - 2020 - 153/303

Splain

On 10/24/2020 at 2:01 AM, Galdius said:

I think I'm only going back to the N64 next year.

Are we going to reset the thread/make a new one or are we going to just continue on this one?

Every year is a new thread, with the old record recorded and the slate wiped clean.

Personally, I'm probably still going to be occupied elsewhere next year rather than N64, I hit that system HARD like for a good couple years in a row previously.

I'll probably strike a couple off next year like I did this year, but maybe 2022 I'll hit it harder again...

Man, I'm so old I'm literally planning my gaming schedule like years in advance, lol! 😅

Events Helper · Posted

I've been uh, busy to say the least......lets plan on playing for fun and collaborate and hit it hard core in 2022 with opty 🤣.  anyway, sorry to let splain down:(  we had a really good first quarter.  as I get more in I'll keep hitting these games, just life and all!

Editorials Team · Posted

I'll need to tune up the ol' Splain alert, it was gathering dust!

Yeah, I was planning on re-starting again in 2021. Since we completed every game in 2018, there's no longer a question of whether or not it "can" be done. This year turned into (and is still turning into) a mess for me, so I've had way less time for games. I might still get one or two more done this year.

And I definitely need to fix the formatting on that main table, it got all messed up.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Splain said:

I'll need to tune up the ol' Splain alert, it was gathering dust!

Yeah, I was planning on re-starting again in 2021. Since we completed every game in 2018, there's no longer a question of whether or not it "can" be done. This year turned into (and is still turning into) a mess for me, so I've had way less time for games. I might still get one or two more done this year.

And I definitely need to fix the formatting on that main table, it got all messed up.

Well buddy, I really hope things turn a corner as we move into the new year! 2020 can suck cocks in hell!!! 😉

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
Editorials Team · Posted
2 hours ago, Galdius said:

2021 is almost here. Is @Splain going to make the new thread on January 1? I'm going to plug the N64 on my tv on the December 31 and I'm planning on playing Smash Bros, Dr Mario and Donal Duck Goin' Quackers on the first day of 2021.

Yep, I'm planning to. I'll make sure the thread is up before midnight EST. The 1st will be kind of a busy day but I should be able to fit in a day-one clear!

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...