IGNORED

$100 Instant Winner!

4 hours ago, Sumez said:

Groceries

I think what he meant by "your local spot" is your local game store... unless your store also sells groceries. That's both cool and a hard-to-accept pivot for game stores to make it these days.  Still, seeing groceries would be a better experience to me than seeing all those Pop Vinyls littering stores these days.

If I had just $100 to spend, I always browse the NES tapes for ones in good shape I don't have that are $10 or less.  If nothing catches my eye, I head over to the N64 area and then last the PS1/PS2 section.

Of course, I am trying to get a full set of Game Gear games but to this day I've not found anything uncommon in the 4 shops I have around me so, even though I'd prefer to put it all in Game Gear, that's just not gonna happen.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

My local spot?  With the way they price stuff?  A loose copy of Legend of Zelda.

Ok ok.  That’s not completely true.  I could also get a copy of Mario 3.  Literally priced at $40 the last time I went in there.  

These days with NES I‘m pretty picky about condition and price so I‘d probably pick up some Wii games.  I’ve been meaning to set it back up and I’ve been thinking about expanding my collection a bit.  

• Like 2

Editorials Team · Posted
4 hours ago, RH said:

Of course, I am trying to get a full set of Game Gear games but to this day I've not found anything uncommon in the 4 shops I have around me so, even though I'd prefer to put it all in Game Gear, that's just not gonna happen.

Lol exact same. I've been collecting GG casually for long enough that I now have all the commons and literally nothing that's hard to find in the slightest.

So with my $100 I'm checking the GG and black-cart GB racks, and after finding nothing I'm springing for Starcraft 64 baybeeee!!!

Starcraft-64

• Like 1
  • Love 1

13 hours ago, JamesRobot said:

Kickass!  You're an instant winner! 🏆 Your local spot just gave you a hundred bucks store credit!  

What's the first thing you're buying?

Hide contents

I'd buy that CIB Star Tropics with the letter right now!

81Psz0g.png

You could have just asked me to give you the one you gave me and it would have been “free”!

I'm going to assume it expires if I don't use it right away. In that case I'll probably throw it at something like Azure Dreams GBC or Revelations the Demon Slayer. I'd probably have some left over, so maybe I'd mix in a bit out of pocket to get both

• Like 1