IGNORED

$100 Instant Winner!

Events Team · Posted
On 4/25/2024 at 7:18 AM, RH said:

I think what he meant by "your local spot" is your local game store... unless your store also sells groceries. That's both cool and a hard-to-accept pivot for game stores to make it these days.  Still, seeing groceries would be a better experience to me than seeing all those Pop Vinyls littering stores these days.

I did keep it vague on purpose. 😉 I'd be all about a $100 King Soopers credit!

5 hours ago, DefaultGen said:

I’m going to get a bunch of Red Bulls. The store still in business around me never have good stuff.

Ha, right when the pandemic was in full swing, we were doing grocery pick-ups at Food Lion and every time, they had a bag filled with trial items.  I have no clue how or why this was organized, but it was and it lasted for about 6 months.  Every time in the little bag was a Red Bull, which no one in our house drinks.

By the end of the promotion we probably had about 20 Red Bulls in the top of our cabinet.  Eventually my wife just put them on FB Marketplace a Free with Pick-up.

I did try one, which was my first time ever, it wasn't bad but I wasn't a fan.  No shame to those that like it but, honestly, I didn't get the appeal.  I wish they'd bring back Sobe Dragon Fruit (or something like that), though.  That was my drink jam.