IGNORED

VGS Weekly Contest - Tournament Final Round - Balloon Fight

BeaIank

7 hours ago, Richardhead said:

Score updated on page 3. I’m not done, just giving a progress update to anyone that gives a shit😜

I'm probably done since my scores don't count and I'm not sure how much higher I could get them by tomorrow night. At least I'd currently be 2nd on both leaderboards, so my skills haven't completely diminished. 😂

18 minutes ago, Ausden said:

How about that weather......

It’s going. I’m pulling in ok scores, but nothing worth posting. Chalk this game up as yet another NES title I never gave a proper play when it came out.

I never spent any serious time with it until this week and I think I did okay. If you can get the hang of the controls you should do just fine. 

3 hours ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

I'm probably done since my scores don't count and I'm not sure how much higher I could get them by tomorrow night. At least I'd currently be 2nd on both leaderboards, so my skills haven't completely diminished. 😂

You're now third for Balloon Fight. I beat you by just a little.

Unfortunately I doubt that I am able to top your Balloon Trip score. I tried until late last night to get something over 100k and couldn't.

1 hour ago, mbd39 said:

Unfortunately I doubt that I am able to top your Balloon Trip score. I tried until late last night to get something over 100k and couldn't.

Great score! I'm probably done since I've got some other stuff to do this weekend. Good luck the rest of the way!

1 hour ago, mbd39 said:

I wish I could have tried to match Bert's Balloon Trip score, but I was only able to get a little over halfway there and that attempt took me just over a half hour straight.

1 minute ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

I wish I could have tried to match Bert's Balloon Trip score, but I was only able to get a little over halfway there and that attempt took me just over a half hour straight.

I might try some more this weekend. I would love to have over 100k. 86k just doesn't feel right.

All those blinking dots will mess with your eyes if you play too much. I finally had to quit and go to bed.

1 minute ago, mbd39 said:

I might try some more this weekend. I would love to have over 100k. 86k just doesn't feel right.

All those blinking dots will mess with your eyes if you play too much. I finally had to quit and go to bed.

I basically had the opposite experience. The longer I played, it seemed almost like they slowed down, kind of like a "Tetris effect". 583k isn't close to Bert's max out, but at the same pace I would have to play an entire hour straight and I'm not sure when I would have the time even if I could guarantee to get it.

Score updated on page 3. 
I get greedy on stage 1 and 2 of fight, so I’ve been restarting a lot. I have had over 100k by the end of the first bonus stage. Just can’t put together a good run when I do that. 
I broke the 100k mark on trip and know I can do better. 
I’m heading off to work not and depending how drunk I get on the late bus ride home tonight, I’ll play a bit more when I get home. Otherwise, I have a good 4 hours to grind away tomorrow. 
Happy Saturday all.

Events Team · Posted
21 minutes ago, skinnygrinny said:

Lol. Pretty sure I got trolled on that n64 stuff. Smh. That’s pretty shitty to have somebody drive 30 minutes out. 
oh well picked up some turtle figures at the flea.

What an asshat, I really don't get what's funny in making some random folks lose their time.

Next time it will end better skinny!

• Thanks 1