IGNORED

VGS Weekly Contest - Tournament Final Round - Balloon Fight

BeaIank

11 hours ago, Richardhead said:

100k is easy. I really like this game but have never really played it all that much, and I have never played the trip mode until last night. Super fun. I know I’m not in contention for anything but I’ll put my all in this week because of how fun this game is😁

I meant I was shooting for 100k on the Balloon Trip mode. So far the best I've done is 40k. I've had more luck with the regular game, but I haven't gotten to Phase 13 on one life yet. It seems like I got to Phase 10 with a score of around 175k so I've got room to do better.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

I meant I was shooting for 100k on the Balloon Trip mode. So far the best I've done is 40k. I've had more luck with the regular game, but I haven't gotten to Phase 13 on one life yet. It seems like I got to Phase 10 with a score of around 175k so I've got room to do better.

My best on trip is 77k. I also haven’t gotten to phase 13 on one life yet and I might not. Problem is I get greedy. Not sure I need to make it to phase 13😜

Ive got a little over an hour commute to work this morning and I charged the psp for a little practice. Such a fun game.

1 hour ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

Bert says that Balloon Trip is easy. Maybe it is for him. I could maybe hit over 100k, but maxing out is never going to happen.

1 hour ago, Richardhead said:

My best on trip is 77k. I also haven’t gotten to phase 13 on one life yet and I might not. Problem is I get greedy. Not sure I need to make it to phase 13😜

Ive got a little over an hour commute to work this morning and I charged the psp for a little practice. Such a fun game.

Well I got a few more runs in and got a score up. I broke 50k on Balloon Trip, so that's probably it for me this week.

Edited by Bearcat-Doug

27 minutes ago, mbd39 said:

Nice. I think this is about what my score would've been had I not missed balloons in the final bonus round.

I'm fairly satisfied with my regular score. I wish my Balloon Trip score was better, but I can live with 50k. I'm just glad that I got to play along with you guys this week!

Edited by Bearcat-Doug

8 minutes ago, mbd39 said:

Have you tried Balloon Trip yet? It's the far harder mode, IMO.

I agree. The regular game isn't too difficult, but Balloon Trip can make you want to throw your controller across the room. I'd still like to try and hit 100k if I get any more time to play over the weekend.

14 minutes ago, mbd39 said:

Have you tried Balloon Trip yet? It's the far harder mode, IMO.

No. And probably won’t do much with it honestly. I’m just going to try and get a decent score like 200k out of fight and then hopefully trip will just naturally be easy for me like wampson. 

that’s my only chance lol.