Shuuuut uuuuuuup and enjoy the wins!

On 12/24/2023 at 7:54 PM, Reed Rothchild said:

Dolphins: "11-4"

Skinny: "This sucks"

Hulk Hogan Wrestling GIF by WWE

Editorials Team · Posted
59 minutes ago, skinnygrinny said:

Hulk Hogan Wrestling GIF by WWE

The best Dolphin season of the last 30 years went 11-5 and got blown out (and shut out) in the divisional round.  So I don't really feel bad for a better team that is playing for the #2 seed in week 18 😆

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Reed Rothchild said:

The best Dolphin season of the last 30 years went 11-5 and got blown out (and shut out) in the divisional round.  So I don't really feel bad for a better team that is playing for the #2 seed in week 18 😆

The Ravens are the best team in the NFL and it showed when they stopped the 49ers. I figured we would lose, but what concerns me the most is the injuries that occured. Having home field for this team would be the best case scenario. Not having it for the playoffs is bad. Having all these injuries going into a game against Buffallo next is just awful.

It was always talked about how easy and soft the schedule was for Miami, but they didn't bother looking at how it finished. The Dolphins have literally a playoff mode feel for the last weeks of the season and has been a win out to achieve the best playoff position possible.

Unfortunately injuries have really hurt the team this year. Far too many players are out every week. If it's not the OLine, it's the defense, if not it's a reciever and why not all at the same time. Lol

44 minutes ago, Mega Tank said:

The Ravens are the best team in the NFL and it showed when they stopped the 49ers. I figured we would lose, but what concerns me the most is the injuries that occured. Having home field for this team would be the best case scenario. Not having it for the playoffs is bad. Having all these injuries going into a game against Buffallo next is just awful.

It was always talked about how easy and soft the schedule was for Miami, but they didn't bother looking at how it finished. The Dolphins have literally a playoff mode feel for the last weeks of the season and has been a win out to achieve the best playoff position possible.

Unfortunately injuries have really hurt the team this year. Far too many players are out every week. If it's not the OLine, it's the defense, if not it's a reciever and why not all at the same time. Lol

Pssh.  Don’t want to hear any whining from these bums in their easy mode divisions.  

IMG_6050.jpeg.5f853444c97e9b4c318f48e1dbeac571.jpeg

Waiting for the look on Raven fans faces when ‘Ol Joey Flacco lays the smack down on them.  And we’ll do it without complaining about, oh how many injured starters do you have again?  We’re out there getting Ws with Kareem Hunt kicking field goals like he kicks wo…..out the jams.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Hammerfestus said:

Waiting for the look on Raven fans faces when ‘Ol Joey Flacco lays the smack down on them.  And we’ll do it without complaining about, oh how many injured starters do you have again?  We’re out there getting Ws with Kareem Hunt kicking field goals like he kicks wo…..out the jams.  

The injured players line is so lame. “Just win baby”  always liked flick-o

@Reed Rothchild @Mega Tank Mia better hope they draw Indy…. Oh wait that doesn’t matter because they are going to KC to get handled.

Edited by skinnygrinny

Social Team · Posted
On 1/1/2024 at 12:46 PM, Hammerfestus said:

Pssh.  Don’t want to hear any whining from these bums in their easy mode divisions.  

IMG_6050.jpeg.5f853444c97e9b4c318f48e1dbeac571.jpeg

AFC North is no fucking joke man.  Absolutely brutal to be in.  I'll gladly cheer on the Purple Browns to a Super Bowl win though.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRDAw3_b66wsvtCK8FLVL- 

34 minutes ago, Reed Rothchild said:

Legend @a3quit4s @MrWunderful

harbaugh.gif

jimmy_spit.gif

madjim.gif

NFL fans: "I don't know if I want him..."

The fuck you don't.  Dude wins and wins and wins.  Takes garbage and turns it into wins.

44-19 in four years with a super appearance is no joke. Would have been two if we didn’t muff a punt return against the giants in the 2011 nfc championship game

On 1/8/2024 at 1:50 AM, Dr. Morbis said:

I know a lot of you guys are Dolphins fans, but man, they are going to get their clocks cleaned in the playoffs.  Just please tell them to take out the Chiefs before they leave...

Not sure if there's enough healthy players left to play a game! I drove by the stadium and they asked me if I knew how to block, catch or tackle!