IGNORED

T-Pac is CasualCart

Graphics Team · Posted

I'm back from a few months' hiatus, and I've rebranded a bit to match the rest of my social media.

Looking forward to contributing more nonsense around here again.

(And for anyone new who may not know me - I help with the VGS-site artwork and complain about games being too difficult. I like cartoons and space-shooters and Atari 2600 and ... uhh ... oatmeal.)

[T-Pac]

image.png.4de6b99b636be49b4645bf0850119383.png

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 4
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Events Team · Posted
27 minutes ago, FireHazard51 said:

You have no idea how long it took me to not say that name when looking at T-Pac.  Speaking of that...

Is it, T-pack or T-poc?

@T-Pac

Def poc, as in Tpac Shakur.  I immediately read the thread title as Tupac is Casual Cart.  Tupac is alive.  Confirmed sighting on VGS.

• Haha 1

Graphics Team · Posted
On 6/20/2023 at 6:42 AM, FireHazard51 said:

You have no idea how long it took me to not say that name when looking at T-Pac.  Speaking of that...

Is it, T-pack or T-poc?

@T-Pac

Haha there's no Tupac association. I'm nowhere near cool enough for that - but now that I've got this sick album-cover from @Gloves ... nah just kidding.

I say "tee-pack". Here's a rebus for pronouncing it:

image.png.3020d8f93b279b62ff4060fe44bb0ca9.png

You can say it however you want, though. I know I mispronounce @Scrobins as "skrow-bins" instead of "scrubbins", among others...

[T-Pac]

• Like 2

Social Team · Posted
28 minutes ago, RH said:

Hold on... "skrow-bins" is wrong?! I pronounce it that way too!

I thought I was wrong with "scrub-bins"  It's just so fun to say that I don't care if there is no way 'scro' can be 'scrub'.  My last name is so horrible mis-pronounced and I let that slide VERY easily.  Long as I know you are talking about/to me then that is all that maters.  I literally let a guy call me something like "Jack" for YEARS event though on my cubical wall is says "Anthony".  I have so many nick names from people I just took is as "Jack" is just one of hundreds of nick-names I'll go by now 😅  Granted I only respond to "Jack" if it comes from a very particular and distinct voice.  Fun fact, me, my brother, and Dad will all respond to being called "pancake" 😂

40 minutes ago, T-Pac said:

Haha there's no Tupac association. I'm nowhere near cool enough for that - but now that I've got this sick album-cover from @Gloves ... nah just kidding.

I say "tee-pack" since it's short for Tyler Pacana. Here's a rebus for pronouncing it:

image.png.3020d8f93b279b62ff4060fe44bb0ca9.png

You can say it however you want, though. I know I mispronounce @Scrobins as "skrow-bins" instead of "scrubbins", among others...

[T-Pac]

So your name is...Chai + (Ornamentation - Men) =

T-Pac
Noun
Pronounced: Chai-Ornation (tʃaɪ - oʊr - neɪ - ʃʌn)
Definition: An non-consumable object used for decorating a glass of tea.

Edited by ThePhleo