IGNORED

I hate underwear 🩲

Link

I love underwear to the point that I consider myself an enthusiast.

It started as a medical issue for me during puberty. I was getting something called Testicular Torsion and was at risk of losing one of 'em so I had to buy expensive pouch style underwear.

Nowadays, I buy and review different pairs based on a bunch of criteria. A great pair of pouch style underwear feel like you're going commando, require zero-adjustment, provide all-day support, prevent leg friction, wick away any sweat, and are made of high quality materials... as an aside, they provide a huge bonus since they're basically the male equivalent of the WonderBra.

I'll also echo @Code Monkey here. SAXX are great. In terms of favorites though? Well, I have two brands that I consider better. I will only share my favorite regular pouch underwear, but one or two brands I regularly wear do border on male lingerie since they come from companies that also make male lingerie.

WARNING: All links are NSFW. No nudity, but...the nature of pouch style underwear leaves zero to the imagination.

#4 - Hanes Comfort Flex Fit Total Support Pouch - ★★★☆☆

Material: Cotton

The true entry level for pouch style underwear. These are still great underwear, but are still average quality cotton. Buy these at your local Wal-Mart. Everyone knows Hanes, so even if someone sees your waistband it's still super modest...just remember, Modal, Microfiber, and Bamboo are *so* much softer and comforting so you're missing out on the luxury of high end men's underwear by buying these.

$6.32 / pair - CHEEEEEEEP

#3 - SAXX Non-Stop Stretch (5" In-Seam) - ★★★★

Not their best pair of underwear, but their best value. If you want "high end" men's underwear then I suggest #1 or #2 instead of SAXX's premium offerings. These provide high end features, at a more reasonable price and lower bar of entry. Get these if you're already past #4 and want to step it up a notch.

$25 / pair - No minimum

#2 - Separatec Basic Bamboo Rayon Dual Pouch Boxer Brief (6.5" In-Seam) - ★★★★★

Material: 95% Bamboo Rayon, 5% Spandex

Double Pouch. These sacrifice a *little* comfort, but provide all day dryness. To the point that you probably don't need to shower at the end of the day (but please, still do so).

$13.33 / pair, 3-pair minimum.

#1 - Obviously Apparel - EliteMan Boxer Brief (6" In-Seam) - ★★★★★

Material: Micro Modal and Bamboo Rayon blend

High end pouch underwear, with a logoless waist band. Great if you want maximum comfort while still being casual.

$34 / pair (wait for a sale)

20 hours ago, DefaultGen said:

Are socks underwear since we wear them under shoes 🤔

Purpose of underwear is to protect your clothes from body fluids, and to fasten bits and bobs that move about. Boxers, Bras, and Socks are all types of underwear....so yes.

Edited by ThePhleo
  • Like 1
  • Wow! 1

46 minutes ago, ThePhleo said:

I love underwear to the point that I consider myself an enthusiast.

It started as a medical issue for me during puberty. I was getting something called Testicular Torsion and was at risk of losing one of 'em so I had to buy expensive pouch style underwear.

Nowadays, I buy and review different pairs based on a bunch of criteria. A great pair of pouch style underwear feel like you're going commando, require zero-adjustment, provide all-day support, prevent leg friction, wick away any sweat, and are made of high quality materials... as an aside, they provide a huge bonus since they're basically the male equivalent of the WonderBra.

I'll also echo @Code Monkey here. SAXX are great. In terms of favorites though? Well, I have two brands that I consider better. I will only share my favorite regular pouch underwear, but one or two brands I regularly wear do border on male lingerie since they come from companies that also make male lingerie.

WARNING: All links are NSFW. No nudity, but...the nature of pouch style underwear leaves zero to the imagination.

#4 - Hanes Comfort Flex Fit Total Support Pouch - ★★★☆☆

The true entry level for pouch style underwear. These are still great underwear, but are still average quality cotton. Buy these at your local Wal-Mart. Everyone knows Hanes, so even if someone sees your waistband it's still super modest...just remember, Modal, Microfiber, and Bamboo are *so* much softer and comforting so you're missing out on the luxury of high end men's underwear by buying these.

$6.32 / pair - CHEEEEEEEP

#3 - SAXX Non-Stop Stretch (5" In-Seam) - ★★★★

Not their best pair of underwear, but their best value. If you want "high end" men's underwear then I suggest #1 or #2 instead of SAXX's premium offerings. These provide high end features, at a more reasonable price and lower bar of entry. Get these if you're already past #4 and want to step it up a notch.

$25 / pair - No minimum

#2 - Separatec Basic Bamboo Rayon Dual Pouch Boxer Brief (6.5" In-Seam) - ★★★★★

Material: 95% Bamboo Rayon, 5% Spandex

Double Pouch. These sacrifice a *little* comfort, but provide all day dryness. To the point that you probably don't need to shower at the end of the day (but please, still do so).

$13.33 / pair, 3-pair minimum.

#1 - Obviously Apparel - EliteMan Boxer Brief (6" In-Seam) - ★★★★★

Material: Micro Modal and Bamboo Rayon blend

High end pouch underwear, with a logoless waist band. Great if you want maximum comfort while still being casual.

$34 / pair (wait for a sale)

Purpose of underwear is to protect your clothes from body fluids, and to fasten bits and bobs that move about. Boxers, Bras, and Socks are all types of underwear....so yes.

Now do socks

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Link said:

Now do socks

Goldtoe 656 Cotton. Nothing else matters.

https://www.goldtoe.com/mens-sport-656-cotton-quarter-extended/

They're affordable.

They're ribbed at the legs, and uniform on the feet.

They're elastic.

They're compressive without choking your legs.

They wick sweat WONDERFULLY.

The toes and heels are reinforced, so less wear and tear.

THE ONLY better sock would be these socks...with copper or silver threads to prevent odor. But I buy new socks often enough that it never matters.

• Love 1

This is from a "soundie" which were early music videos made from 1940-1946.  They were played on juke boxes that featured 16mm film loops that were rear projected on a screen.  The machines were typically located in bars, restaurants and nightclubs.  One noteworthy thing is that because of the war many of the shorts (a maximum of 3 minutes) were patriotic themed and to appeal to servicemen many were more adult in nature such as the more risque side of burlesque or strip teases.

download.jpeg.7e7ffa5b062e720df68216483fe3eef7.jpeg

Edited by Tabonga
  • Like 2