IGNORED

Werewolf 16: VGS Edition!!!!!!

Jeevan

Events Team · Posted
7 hours ago, RH said:

I think JVOSS legit quit.  I'd like to have him back because I love all the unique elements that every player brings, but I got the feeling he felt like he didn't fit in and, maybe, didn't really enjoy being a wolf (my thoughts, not his directly.)  If that is true though, I can understand not wanting to play.  Being a wolf at some point is part of the game and if that's not that fun, why bother.

Nah, I dunno if you saw the dead thread, but at first he was still pissed in there, but later he came back and said he was just really pissed he died when he did, since he was working on a super long post right before he got voted out. He said afterwards that he'd lick his wounds and return for the next game. We'll see though! Hopefully he does return, these games are a lot more fun with him in them.

6 minutes ago, Brickman said:

Wow that’s 20! How high can we go for your game @Jeevan

The most we've ever had I believe was Kokiri's second game, 22 players + 1 backup. Maybe we can get up to 23 this game, that'd be awesome! New record for playercount, and possibly a new record for the highest amount of pages in one game too, haha.

Events Helper · Posted
35 minutes ago, Brickman said:

Wow that’s 20! How high can we go for your game @Jeevan

If 23 would want to play that would be good, but unless we have very many more interested parties, 22 would be the cutoff.  IF we could drum up 24 i wouldn't say no, but 22 is a lot 😆.  Keep @DefaultGen alive until his wife divorces him and sells off his games guys!  jk, ❤️ @DefaultGen

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

If 23 would want to play that would be good, but unless we have very many more interested parties, 22 would be the cutoff.  IF we could drum up 24 i wouldn't say no, but 22 is a lot 😆.  Keep @DefaultGen alive until his wife divorces him and sells off his games guys!  jk, ❤️ @DefaultGen

I’m sure @Makar could get his brothers here. He has like a million of them 😆

• Haha 3

Events Helper · Posted
Just now, Brickman said:

only if they really wanna play.  I would want anyone on vgs who is vgs proper besides just werewolf games to try it out if they wanted.  Not saying that they aren't vgs proper, but i know they came on for werewolf.  

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Jeevan said:

I honestly wasn't expecting this big of a turnout 😆 @Brickman.  I guess hearing one of Jeeves games that are either really fucked or really good, or a mixture of both draws a crowd.

Yeah the Mario game was wild! Everyone wants to see what you have up your sleeve this round.

Hopefully @Br81zad can join in.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Brickman said:

Lol for some reason they’re never quit as active when they play on here so I probably won’t invite them, plus one is modding the upcoming werewolf round on our discord so I imagine he’ll be swamped with that. I may be playing 2 games at the same time which will be fun. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Jeevan said:

only if they really wanna play.  I would want anyone on vgs who is vgs proper besides just werewolf games to try it out if they wanted.  Not saying that they aren't vgs proper, but i know they came on for werewolf.  

At this point, I think I'm only here for werewolf.  LOL

I guess game night counts.  

• Haha 1

Events Helper · Posted
3 minutes ago, Rhapsody98 said:

At this point, I think I'm only here for werewolf.  LOL

I guess game night counts.  

well, u are active on game nights and other things.  also, have u not partaken in some contests?  regardless, nothing was meant by it, I'm sure @Makar knows that, his brothers are welcome, I was just hoping to drum up some newer or returning folks like @BlackVega.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jeevan said:

Don't know that he is gonna be around, hasn't been on since nov. 2022.  Hopefully he all good.

Dang.  We can easily spend 5 pages just discussing how to pronounce his name.  

I’m pretty pumped for this game.  Both the theme and the big turnout are intriguing as hell.  Plus it’s like the triumphant return of Jeevan.  I didn’t know what happened but you were pretty burnt out on the WW I remember and then you kind of disappeared all together.  Major bummer.  
sad star trek GIF

Anyway that’s enough slobbin’ your knob.

Where’s @JamesRobotand @Murray? This shit’s gonna be sweet.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Agree 1

Events Helper · Posted
27 minutes ago, Hammerfestus said:

Dang.  We can easily spend 5 pages just discussing how to pronounce his name.  

I’m pretty pumped for this game.  Both the theme and the big turnout are intriguing as hell.  Plus it’s like the triumphant return of Jeevan.  I didn’t know what happened but you were pretty burnt out on the WW I remember and then you kind of disappeared all together.  Major bummer.  
sad star trek GIF

Anyway that’s enough slobbin’ your knob.

Where’s @JamesRobotand @Murray? This shit’s gonna be sweet.  

life and a few health things recently.  There is a reason this isn't starting for a couple weeks 😉.  

Im Back Episode 4 GIF by Friends

• Like 2

Social Team · Posted
23 hours ago, RH said:

I was about to say I’ll be in.  If I make the cut. (19 players?! 😱)

My wife hates it when I play this game because I stay glued to my iPod. She’s not going to be happy I just finished a game and immediately started a new one… Oh well!

Wait, you didn't act like the two games were just one long game?  See that there is a rookie WW move.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Jeevan said:

well, u are active on game nights and other things.  also, have u not partaken in some contests?  regardless, nothing was meant by it, I'm sure @Makar knows that, his brothers are welcome, I was just hoping to drum up some newer or returning folks like @BlackVega.  

Yea I didn’t take it negatively or anything. I’ve purposely left them out of some recent games because I realized they don’t participate as much on here. 

• Like 2

I was meaning to get into the my little pony game, hope that went well didn't really get to check in much since my work load went from light to heavy in like 24 hours, but if you want to put me in as a maybe right now and come march i can let you know a little better what my work load is going to look like a little better. Just gonna say for jeevans sake idk what my ability to check this during week would be weekends are a little better for me to participate but can still kind of look in on week days.

• Like 2