IGNORED

Official VGS Secret Santa Thread 2022! (Signups CLOSED)

Secret Santa

Editorials Team · Posted
On 11/30/2022 at 4:56 PM, spacepup said:

Waiting on a big package of things to arrive from overseas before I can send it, and it's gonna cut it really close!!! hah.

I have enough to send without that, but I'm hoping my stuff will arrive so I can send all at once.  

Sounds exciting! Can't wait to open it!

On 11/30/2022 at 5:21 PM, Lago said:

Is it weird that I am super excited for my person to get their package?

I'm excited to receive it!

On 12/3/2022 at 6:05 PM, Astor Reinhardt said:

Finally managed to track down some of the games my person wanted. I didn't want to buy online because of the slow shipping (everyone sending stuff during the holidays!), so I had to buy local...which I mean I get to support some good game stores so that was a bonus.

Going to wrap them up and then send them off...with a few bonus items because why not. I think I'll be sending them in a few days since I have to go near the post office at that point anyways. It will be in time though. Hope my person enjoys them.

I can't wait to get those bonus items! I'm sure I'll enjoy them.

18 hours ago, Murray said:

Ready to ship!

1C12AC39-79C5-445F-9D89-46BFDCFF013E.jpeg.faee68ac6bc5b135baf7d4932017226f.jpeg

Ready to receive!

18 hours ago, JamesRobot said:

NKlD7Qu.gif

There's my house at the end of the gif!

...maybe one of these is relevant. Then I'll look like Nostradamus!

• Haha 2

Editorials Team · Posted
12 minutes ago, Lago said:

I worded that poorly.  Let me ask that differently.  Do we usually say we got our package when we get it or do people usually just wait to post in the reveal thread at Christmas?

You can if you want to, but don't reveal who sent it or what you got until Reveal Day.

That said, I just received mine today. I'm trying not to open it yet.

VeKjF9A.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Had all the stuff for mine sitting around in the same room for at least a week, but kept forgetting about getting it wrapped.  Found a box that everything would fit in to ship at the beginning of the week, but only managed to get around to wrapping this morning, shortly before I sealed the box, went to USPS and sent it on its way.  Tracking shows delivery expected early next week, so hey, can't complain!

Edited by darkchylde28
  • Like 1

Well I can shafely shay that everyone'sh preshentsh are on route if not under your reshpechtive treesh! I have been watshing your town carefully. If anyone hashn't resheived their packagesh by Thurshay, pleash PM me and I shhall give you your tracking numbersh. I haven't otherwishe given them to you sho you can have a nish shurprish when they found their way to your mailboxsh.

Edited by Secret Santa