IGNORED

VGS Homebrew on the Horizon

Scrobins

Moderator · Posted

The saga of Paprium continues. WaterMelon has launched a new Kickstarter campaign offering digital iterations of the game (such as for Steam and PS4/5), as well as new opportunities to acquire the physical Genesis game and physical release of Pier Solar through add-ons to your pledge.

I genuinely don't know how to categorize this within the framework of my thread, but the link to the Kickstarter is below. And for those who are confused by any and all references to "dolphins", they are cryptic hints at the AMB96 game that is in-development through WM, not to be confused with Project N, which to the best of my knowledge is still shelved for now.

On 10/21/2021 at 12:08 PM, Scrobins said:

The saga of Paprium continues. WaterMelon has launched a new Kickstarter campaign offering digital iterations of the game (such as for Steam and PS4/5), as well as new opportunities to acquire the physical Genesis game and physical release of Pier Solar through add-ons to your pledge.

I genuinely don't know how to categorize this within the framework of my thread, but the link to the Kickstarter is below. And for those who are confused by any and all references to "dolphins", they are cryptic hints at the AMB96 game that is in-development through WM, not to be confused with Project N, which to the best of my knowledge is still shelved for now.

Can we get enough orders on the sage to get the 88x MD/SG CIBs!! $100 per person!

• Haha 1

@Scrobins I don't know how you feel about putting in multiple links, but Witch n' Wiz has another version as well:

https://limitedrungames.com/collections/in-stock/products/witch-n-wiz-deluxe-edition-nes

You could also put a search link instead to get 2 birds with 1 stone:

https://limitedrungames.com/search?type=product,page&q=witch n wiz*