IGNORED

Game Debate #107: League of Legends

Reed Rothchild

Rate it  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Rate based on your own personal preferences, NOT historical significance

• 10/10 - One of your very favorite games of all time.
    • 9/10 - Killer fucking game. Everyone should play it.
    • 8/10 - Great game. You like to recommend it.
    • 7/10 - Very good game, but not quite great.
    • 6/10 - Pretty good. You might enjoy occasionally playing it.
    • 5/10 - It's okay, but maybe not something you'll go out of your way to play.
    • 4/10 - Meh. There's plenty of better alternatives to this.
    • 3/10 - Not a very good game.
    • 2/10 - Pretty crappy.
    • 1/10 - Horrible game in every way.
    • 0/10 - The Desert Bus of painful experiences. You'd rather shove an icepick in your genitals than play this.
    • Never played it, but you're interested.
    • Never played it, never will.

Agreed, add me to that.  It sounded vaguely familiar and went right to it, then googled.  At first I was thinking generic mass played mobile game, but no it's worse, a fairly free PC panned garbage fest of an online multiplayer game.  I feel qualified, not like I pulled the trigger too soon on the never going to touch it. 😄

2 hours ago, OptOut said:

Lol, like literally one of the biggest games in the world (I mean actually the BIGGEST competitive game in the world a few years ago), and VGS is just like...

Who Is This Ej Johnson GIF by Red Table Talk

Of course, I've never played it either and don't intend to. 🤣

Haha agree. I thought people were trolling when they said they had never heard of the game.

Some of the biggest prize money in competitive gaming ever given and people are like ??? Never heard of it 🤣 

Reed you should have known that half the people here have never moved past the SNES haha.

• Agree 1

I fall into heard of the name, and that's it, as shown I had to look it up and then reading on saw it for what it was and went to quickly click never going to happen and moved along. 😄  If it was that huge fine, so was Evercrack and lots of people wouldn't touch that either, same with WoW and the way they handled accounts too.  Some people are just largely into something mindless online like that, others aren't. 🙂

6 hours ago, Sumez said:

I'm familiar with the name, but outside of that I have absolutely zero clue what this game is.

But what I do have is a very strong feeling that I have no reason to ever bother looking any further into it than that.

This is me.  I have definitely heard of it, but I couldn't tell you the genre or style of the game.  Just looked like another cash grab and I've mostly checked out of those at this point in my life.  I use to listen to Dominique Monaghan and Billy Boyd's podcast and they were legit into it and not sponsored by the game.

Administrator · Posted

Just to make sure I'm not lumped into the same bucket as these weirdos, I'm very very familiar with the game, I've just never played it myself and I actively stay away from doing so because I know what it is.

I've not been under a rock for the last 20 years.

• Agree 1

11 minutes ago, Gloves said:

Just to make sure I'm not lumped into the same bucket as these weirdos, I'm very very familiar with the game, I've just never played it myself and I actively stay away from doing so because I know what it is.

Aidy Bryant Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Editorials Team · Posted

Yeah, I'm a bit surprised by the responses.  Feel like I know a billion people who have lived and breathed this game at some point.

That being said, I haven't played it either, and have no drive to do so since competitive online games are not something I spend time on anymore.

I have played LAN DoTA though.

56 minutes ago, Gloves said:

I've definitely heard of it but never seen it. Is it a "Moba"? (I don't know what that word means).