IGNORED

Concerts you've attended

Reed Rothchild

Editorials Team · Posted

Lots coming up.

In a month I've got Papa Roach, Falling in Reverse, Escape the Fate, Hollywood Undead.  Not a mega fan of any of them, but you take what you can get in little old remote Montana.  The new PR singles are pretty good.

In September we've got Coheed with Deafheaven.  Which is double amazing.

And then also in September I'm going to try and negotiate seeing Gojira + Mastodon + Lorna Shore in Denver @JamesRobot@Murray @Richardhead @Tabonga.  Which is triple amazing.  My buddy bought 3 tickets already so we shall see.

• Like 2
  • Wow! 1

Moderator · Posted
27 minutes ago, Reed Rothchild said:

Lots coming up.

In a month I've got Papa Roach, Falling in Reverse, Escape the Fate, Hollywood Undead.  Not a mega fan of any of them, but you take what you can get in little old remote Montana.  The new PR singles are pretty good.

And then also in September I'm going to try and negotiate seeing Gojira + Mastodon + Lorna Shore in Denver @JamesRobot@Murray @Richardhead @Tabonga.  Which is triple amazing.  My buddy bought 3 tickets already so we shall see.

I saw Papa Roach under a small tent at a festival in 2000, soon after Last Resort hit the radio. Was a very fun set. Don’t think I’ve listened to a song of theirs in about 15 years though. 

38 minutes ago, Reed Rothchild said:

Lots coming up.

8 minutes ago, doner24 said:

I saw Papa Roach under a small tent at a festival in 2000, soon after Last Resort hit the radio. Was a very fun set. Don’t think I’ve listened to a song of theirs in about 15 years though. 

I would argue that lovehatetragedy is one of the best nu-metal/rock albums of the 2000s. It has a great mix of punk, rock, rap-rock with some really good wordplay. Overall it's a better package than Infest and criminally underrated.

Editorials Team · Posted
22 minutes ago, doner24 said:

I wore out on Last Resort pretty quickly back then, but I dig the new stuff enough.  Definitely better than it has any right to be considering how washed up most groups are 20 years later

4 hours ago, Reed Rothchild said:

Lots coming up.

I’m there dude. ✊😑

• Like 1

Events Team · Posted
6 minutes ago, Murray said:
4 hours ago, Reed Rothchild said:

Lots coming up.

I’m there dude. ✊😑

Word.  We all getting GA lawn tickets?

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

On 5/1/2022 at 3:02 PM, Gloves said:

I've never been to a concert in my life. 

We are from different corners of the galaxy, friend. Going to concerts was pretty much all I did in my teens, 20's and a good chunk of my 30's. I feel like I've seen everybody on everyone's lists here lol.

Events Team · Posted
3 hours ago, Reed Rothchild said:

@Murray @JamesRobotConfirmed we're coming, probably 3 of us.  I imagine we'll drive up on Friday, stay in town, and hit up breweries all day ahead of the show.  Looks like the venue is south of the city in Greenwood

What kind of tickets did you get?  Lawn or GA 200?

The last few I went to

Within Temptation

955A1EAD-925E-442B-9078-D310947EC1DF.thumb.jpeg.7fcb89d7d8c13809d5d6847c93e993e1.jpeg

Iron Maiden

3AB2FFB3-F835-4EC2-AC78-BD28849858D7.jpeg.cfd6bc082132cf8fa3b37325d9e00ebe.jpeg

Gaslight Anthem

BD73CCEC-285C-495D-8158-C0630133A3D6.thumb.jpeg.a8f1f14abbbc1a795c7a54e773d6779e.jpeg

Zeal & Ardor

4B92D38D-4E74-449E-8D46-9A4CDC75A61C.jpeg.7f5edafd5e34990b55f9e2078a2185c8.jpeg

Blue Oyster Cult

D4C68697-4BA8-4F36-BC95-1C7FE9789D20.thumb.jpeg.b46f51f86608c6e72096f968cf86e9a8.jpeg

Titus Andronicus 

78B141DD-0E65-42B8-B178-39649B3F5F92.thumb.jpeg.2c7dafdae8f0dad465eaba172047fb78.jpeg

Amon Amarth/Carcass/Obituary/Cattle Decapitation

A2DD3E35-696E-46D3-976F-74BC7B0872D2.thumb.jpeg.522a2205c077c91454e385d00ae2aa03.jpeg

Having Iron Maiden and Amon Amarth so close together really highlighted that AA has become melodic deathmetal Iron Maiden.  Unfortunately did not get pics of Johan whacking the giant foam Jormungandr with a giant foam hammer.

Edited by Hammerfestus
  • Like 4

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

GAGAAAAAAAAAAAA 🥰 (Rogers Center in T.O.)

My ticket was so bad event staff came around and gave me a floor seat. 😎👍

I went from here:

image.jpeg.cfeee7b0fe48a4b00c33c3b5a95b5d73.jpeg

To here (seat #4):

image.jpeg.d0ed91c96bf373e616957d6ca7d6581d.jpeg

Then walked to this part when Gaga did some songs on a piano in the middle of the floor...

image.jpeg.cb2cdc3b96deb2164e7c86979b3f9f95.jpeg

Was pretty awesome because there's no way in hell I would have paid for floor seats to this show. They were insanely expensive and I think it was postponed a year due to the pandemic so ppl were fucking HYPED to go. I just like some of Lady Gaga's music so I figured "fuck it, I'll buy a ticket to get into the building to hear her sing...."

I thought it was cool. She fucking WALED and is a great singer/dancer. 

I'm going to a much smaller Rap show in May.... Harry Mack. All improvised rap.... stoked about it. 

• Like 3
  • Wow! 2
  • Love 1