IGNORED

Beat Every N64 Game - 2022 - 189/303

Splain

Just now, Jeevan said:

@Brickman Where is that kick ass signature you are supposed to have?  No wonder we haven't beaten all of these yet.......also, ordered a brawler controller, but still gonna hold onto my stance, no matter if i like it better, that the OG is better 😉  

I actually completely forgot about that! I’ll add it soon when I’m on a PC. Just in time to spam everyone in Werewolf. I think there will be about 4 of us with N64 signatures in that game haha.

Nice! Haha well this can hopefully be your second best that comes close to first but not quite as good. I love the controller and hopefully you do too 🙂

• Like 1

FYI, I have a very busy month for the rest of January.  I don't see myself playing much, if at all.  SW:SotE is on hold.  I doubt anyone is chomping at the bits to get to that one, but I'd still like to soft-request it.  Regardless, I can't blame anyone for scooping that one up before I can finish.

• The title was changed to Beat Every N64 Game - 2022 - 62/303
4 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

@Brickman got a brawler in, i went with wireless!  I better like this lol, but I still stand by my og crew 😉  Charging it now, I will probably try it out tomorrow, we shall see.

I went with the corded version but I’ve heard the wireless are pretty good. Hopefully you do like it otherwise I will feel bad for recommending it haha.

• Like 1

Events Helper · Posted
Just now, Brickman said:

I went with the corded version but I’ve heard the wireless are pretty good. Hopefully you do like it otherwise I will feel bad for recommending it haha.

Might help me out with being able to position myself on my bed a bit so i can play a little longer/easier, we shall see......

16 minutes ago, Gloves said:

@Jeevan @Brickman

I loved my Brawler controller (wired) until it started to drift, exactly the same way Switch Joycons do. Now I don't use it anymore. 

Damn didn’t know that could happen. So far so good with mine. Hopefully Jeevan and myself don’t run into that issue. Is it common?

Administrator · Posted
4 minutes ago, Brickman said:

Damn didn’t know that could happen. So far so good with mine. Hopefully Jeevan and myself don’t run into that issue. Is it common?

No clue if it's common. Started happening consistently to me, and I just hung my head sadly and put it in a drawer. 

28 minutes ago, Gloves said:

@Jeevan @Brickman

I loved my Brawler controller (wired) until it started to drift, exactly the same way Switch Joycons do. Now I don't use it anymore. 

I have a wired one too. Never had drift but the one thing that did annoy me was the  travel on the z buttons. Way too much for a non analog button. Its like a damn Gamecube controller from start of press until it bottoms out and registers

21 minutes ago, LeatherRebel5150 said:

I have a wired one too. Never had drift but the one thing that did annoy me was the  travel on the z buttons. Way too much for a non analog button. Its like a damn Gamecube controller from start of press until it bottoms out and registers

I love that about the brawler controller haha. But the GC is probably my favourite Nintendo controller so maybe that’s why.