IGNORED

Mega Man 3 Alternate Artwork Sells for $556

Events Team · Posted

Alright which one of you guys sold this off?  (And which one of you bought it?)  Apparently was originally sold on NintendoAge back in tha day.  Great nab at a great price in my opinion.  Wish I would pay more attention to this kind of stuff.

mega-man-3-box-art-unused-version.large.

https://www.nintendolife.com/news/2021/12/random-an-unused-alternate-version-of-mega-man-3s-box-art-has-sold-on-ebay

• Like 1
  • Wow! 2
  • Agree 1

• 1 year later...
2 hours ago, Tyree_Cooper said:

mega man looks like an evil drunkard with cat eyes who shoots people's penises

man is he ugly

I do have a question regarding your vision though....

When you say "shoots people's penises". Does he shoot people in the penis? Or..... does his arm shoot out randomly generated people's pensises?

Clarification is in order.

• Agree 1

true this is basically the same as the artwork that was used, but his face is considerably uglier here. i think the us of a really had the worst mega man artworks, but luckily the series was still a huge success there 🙂

i mean look at what ico's american boxart did to the game

Edited by Tyree_Cooper

1 hour ago, Tyree_Cooper said:

true this is basically the same as the artwork that was used, but his face is considerably uglier here. i think the us of a really had the worst mega man artworks, but luckily the series was still a huge success there 🙂

i mean look at what ico's american boxart did to the game

I think the artist was an American guy and what we in US ultimately got was the image below:

Unless I’m mistaken, I think the Europeans took the American art for Megaman 4 and Megaman 5 and redrew Megamans face. So I wonder if this one may have been a case of the same

0176F868-7E6E-427B-956F-C2D3A062673C.thumb.jpeg.0ff520929a606aaafe311e0a272ec028.jpeg

35324EEB-3BD1-4332-980A-1ACB580B2C41.thumb.jpeg.3a439b34f648eccf2a786ba27f7611f4.jpeg

450CF3E2-C04F-459B-A80C-5156A0D2B40C.thumb.jpeg.c408639f55e712011a392bc09109fdce.jpeg

Edited by phart010
  • Like 1